○ 6.0 :: Greece ○

I always think that I couldn't love you guys any more but in the billion years since I last updated we went from 33k to 36.5k and hit 3k comments :))

I also found a potential Kat:

(@sarita_z on instagram)

You most definitely don't have to imagine Kat like that^^ but that's essentially how I've been imagining her. Let's pretend she looks 18.

I'm really sorry this chapter is so short, I really have nothing like ??? I don't know what's going on w me
Tbh I've really fùcked myself bc I never acc planned for Humpkin to leave the country, but then it suddenly just happened as I wrote the last chapter and now I don't know what to do next :///

Sorry :(

*

Harry had a map of the world in his car.

Harry had a map of the world in his glovebox. As if he needed it close, ready to refer to. It had stuck with me, stayed ingrained in the forefront of my mind even as we sat at the airport, waiting for our flight to be called.

"Where do you want to go?" Harry asked, as if what he'd just done was completely normal.

I glanced between the map, his face, the open glovebox and back for several moments before I finally responded. "Why do you have a map in your glovebox?"

Harry shrugged. "I always wanted to leave, I guess. It's nice to look at it sometimes. To remember that there's more than this shìtty life."

His passport was in there, too, plus a huge bundle of cash that I'd discovered whilst snooping when he'd and got out and tried to explain to Anne why we'd be gone for a while. She'd been hysterical, immediately running out to bid me farewell, tell me to stay safe, and to make threats that didn't much make sense - like how she'd kill me if I didn't get back alive. We left the car round the back of Gemma's and took a taxi to the airport, but all the while I'd been thinking about how Harry had "always wanted to leave". How he'd described his life as "shìtty". I knew he meant the situation with Des and not anything to do with me, but even so... once again the fear of holding him down crept in. He wanted to leave, but how could he do that with me attached to him? It would tear me apart if he left, we'd already seen that much - and that was before the realisation that I loved him. The very man who had the power to rip me to shreds.

The very man who had a world map, a passport, and a stack of cash in his glovebox.

We were going to Greece. My mind went blank the minute Harry asked me if there was somewhere I'd always wanted to go, so he just told me to close my eyes and point at somewhere. The States seemed like too drastic a change, so I aimed for Europe - but still ended up with the tip of my finger in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. The second attempt had landed on Greece.