Chapter 2

It was 7 am when Bella and Caroline came back. As soon as Caroline stepped inside the house, she dashed towards the tap that Bella had magically charmed to pour blood.

"Mmmm! I so needed this", exclaimed Caroline.

"Whatever, once you're done, wash the glass and for heaven's sake cook me breakfast. I'm starving", sighed Bella.

"hello! Not the maid! Do it yourself", shrieked Caroline.

"Awww! My Barbie, would you do the honour of cooking me breakfast", replied Bella.

"alright, now you got me. I'll make coffee and peanut butter sandwiches, but that's it", shot Caroline back.

"Great! I'll go get ready for work. And once you're done, get ready too. I'll drop you on my way" said Bella while heading upstairs.

After a hot shower Bella changed into her expensive designer clothes and put on her jewellery.

Caroline having already changed, gasped as soon as Bella entered the dining room and exclaimed, "God! I need to get into investment Banking. By the way you look stunning and elegant as always".

"Thanks Care Bear", said Bella.

After finishing their breakfast, Bella dropped Caroline at Columbia from where she was pursuing Journalism and drove away to her office headquarters in Times Square.

She was greeted by her Secretary Lee as soon as she stepped out of the elevators.

"Okay! What's the status of our takeover attempt" questioned Bella.

"yes, that's why I'm here, greeting you on the elevator. It's all done. Congratulations! The attorneys are here to cross the T's and dot the I's" replied Lee.

After signing the paperwork, Bella organised a meeting with the Board to restructure the company that they had just taken over and to congratulate everyone.

As soon as the Clock struck 11 pm, Bella headed home after a long and tiring day.