CHAPTER 9

The next morning as Bella was getting ready for office, she received a call from Caroline.

"Hey, Care. How's it going" asked Bella.

"Bellsie, you have no idea how amazing it is here. I got to meet and interview so many celebrities. I got to know some of the great TV show hosts personally and cherry on the top- I won 'Best Student Journalist'" said Caroline.

"OMG! That's amazing Care. Congratulations! And we are so going to celebrate your win when you're back. I mean, this is great. I am so proud of you and so happy for you. By the way, when are you coming back?" asked Bella.

"oh! About that, apart from cash prize, my stay has been extended for a week as I have been offered a crash course in photography" said Caroline.

"Oh my! You're on a roll girl" said Bella.

"Haha! Okay! I'll call you later tonight. Got to go" said Caroline before cutting the call.

As Bella, with a smile on her face, walked towards the kitchen, she was interrupted by a knock on the door. As she opened the door, she was met by a smiling Klaus.

"Smiling away to glory. I wonder why" said Klaus seeing the smile plastered on Bella's face.

"I could say the same about you. And come in and join me for breakfast" replied Bella.

"Thank you! But what has got you smiling so brightly?" asked Klaus.

"Well! I just got off the phone with my sister. She has won the journalism contest in L.A. and has been declared Best Student Journalist. Now what about you?" asked Bella.

"Can't I just smile because it's a beautiful morning and I that I have a new friend?" asked Klaus.

"Sure, you can, but that's not the reason. So before I start reading your mind, why don't you go ahead and tell me the real reason" said Bella.

"Feisty, I like it. So, the thing is, I have decided to get my dear big brother back and I need your help" said Klaus.

"Ha! Why the sudden urge to reunite with your brother? Not that anything is wrong with it" asked Bella.

"Actually, after having a heart to heart with you, I have decided that I want my brother back, then my family and that I want to put an end to Mikael problem for once and for all. And then happily wait for the birth of the next Petrova Doppelgänger" said Klaus.

"Actually, you don't have to wait for the Doppelgänger. She is alive and kicking in Mystic Falls, you know, our home town" said Bella.