CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22

As they were leaving for shopping, they were met by Kol.

"Hello, my lovely ladies. I heard about some shopping plans. May I come along please?" asked Kol, charmingly.

"Go away, Kol" said Rebekah.

"Ah! Where are my manners" said Kol as he walked towards Caroline, kissed the back of her hand. "You must be Caroline. I'm Kol Mikaelson, the handsome Original" said Kol.
"You're cute, for a boy" said Caroline, which caused Bella and Rebekah to laugh.

"And Bella, as lovely as ever. Now what about shopping" asked Kol?

"You can come along, Kol" said Bella.

"Thank you" smiled Kol, cheekily.

"No mischief, no feeding and no violence" said Bella, firmly.

"I'm quite controlled Bella, contrary to all evidence" said Kol.

As they were driving to the mall, Caroline started with her trivia, though neither of the Mikaelsons minded, in fact they loved the attention.

"Alright, first things first. You both need iphones, ipads, macbooks and ipods. Then we'll check out clothes, followed by footwear, then accessories, make up. We grab dinner and leave for home" said Caroline.

"Yes ma'am" said the rest.

After 6 hours of shopping, numerous carry bags and spending thousands of dollars they decided to grab dinner.

"So what are you both planning? You know, now you don't have to run, family issues are in order" asked Caroline.

After staring at each other, Kol and Rebekah said, "Normality"

"How about school?" asked Caroline

"What" the Mikaelson siblings said together.

"Clearly, you two have never been to school. If you are looking for something normal for now, school's the best. You are high school age. Get an education, go to college, carve a niche for yourself. Trust me, you'll be busy, if you work hard, you can be successful and famous. After all, there's more to life than the supernatural stuff. Give it a shot" said Caroline.

"Okay" said Kol and Rebekah.

"That was quick" said Bella.

"I'll be busy, the city will be safe" said Kol.

"And I get to lead a normal life, well, as normal as it gets" said Rebekah.

"Alright, it's late for now, but I'll make some calls tomorrow to get you admitted. Caroline can accompany you to school and help you settle in" said Bella.

"Sounds like a plan" said Caroline.

While they were driving back home, Caroline explained them what all they can do in high school, she informed them about the dos and don'ts. The Mikaelson siblings seemed reasonably excited when they exited the car.