CHAPTER 6

It had been two days since that surprise rendezvous with Klaus. Bella was returning from office when she noticed another car in her driveway and was surprised to see Klaus sitting on her porch.

"Well! Well! Look who decided to pay me a visit!" said Bella.

"And here I thought you would be asking be asking how did I find out where you live" joked Klaus.

"Oh please, I'm not an idiot. I know how this works. What I also know is that you found answers to some questions which raised a few more questions and that you have added those questions to your already existing extra-long list of questions" said Bella.

On hearing this Klaus burst out laughing.

"And what exactly are you going to do about this" asked Klaus.

"I'm going answer them" said Bella.

"You will?" asked Klaus in a surprised tone.

"It's only fair, I know everything about you, you should as well and above all, I'm an open book, though an interesting one" said Bella.

"Alright then my first question is" began Klaus.

"Hang on! This isn't something that's going to take a minute and I don't plan to spend my entire night on the porch, so do us a favour and come in" said Bella cutting off Klaus.

"You are inviting me in" asked Klaus in a shocked tone.

"I just did" replied Bella as it was something insignificant.

"Why" asked Klaus, suspicion clear in his voice.

"Relax, I haven't set a trap and I'm definitely not going to spend hours sitting on the porch" clarified Bella.

"All right then, thank you for your invitation. I humbly accept it" said Klaus while smirking.