Chapter 7

"Well! I must say, you have a great taste" said Klaus looking at the interiors of Bella's mansion.

"Thank you! Please make yourself comfortable. And what would you like scotch, bourbon, whisky or blood and for the record I'm not offering myself as the source" said Bella.

"You have blood?" asked Klaus.

"Well! My sister is a vampire" said Bella.

"What?" said a startled Klaus.

"You know what, just let's talk over a bottle of Macallan 20" said Bella.

As Bella poured the drinks, Klaus said, "From what I've found out about you is that you are descended from a powerful witch bloodline and yet you are not just a witch from I've felt. Secondly, you are a corporate raider, a widely known fact. Thirdly, you have a cousin sister by the name of Caroline Forbes who is pursuing a course in Journalism at Columbia and as you said is a Vampire. Your father and your cousin's mother died in a car crash a few years ago. Now what I would like o know is the truth. How do you know me? What all do you know about me? And above all, what are you?"

"Well, that's a lot of questions" said Bella.

"Anyways, you're Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid who killed his mother once she placed a curse to lock your werewolf side. You and your siblings, are original vampires who can be killed only via white oak stake, and have spent a millennium running from your ad father who by the way is currently rotting in a cemetery in Charleston. You lost one sister in the old world and a brother in the new world and you have daggered all your siblings except Elijah, who you by the way admire and respect but will never admit. You are ready to do anything to reconcile with him except that you are scared. Which brings me to the next point, that you are not a bad person, just someone who has been wronged and tormented, well, this last point was my analysis of you. Hope you don't mind. As to how I know all about you, that's a part of reaper gift, which I am. I am also the most powerful witch the world has ever seen or will ever see. As a reaper I have many additional powers and perks, for e.g., I am immortal and unbeatable and cannot be killed by anything. Above all, I would like to be your friend as said earlier you're a nice guy, and what you value most is loyalty, just like me. So, how's that for truth?" Bella asked an open-mouthed Klaus.