CHAPTER 10

"I beg your pardon" asked an appalled Klaus.

"The doppelgänger is alive and kicking in Mystic Falls. Her name is Elena Gilbert and she has two boy toys aka Salvatore brothers. A Bennett witch is her best friend/lackey and they are currently protecting her from Katherine" said Bella.

"I need a drink" said Klaus.

"Nik, it's 7 a.m." said Bella.

"Well, that was hell lot of information. More than what I've received in this bloody century" said Klaus at which Bella laughed.

"Can you stop laughing? You drop a grenade and expect me not to be shocked? By the way is this your reaper know-it-all thing or..?" asked Klaus.

"I think I told you, Caroline and I, we are the descendants of Mystic Falls founding families. Anyways, a few years back, when I went back there for Caroline, that's when I discovered all this. Caroline was turned by elder Salvatore's blood and killed by Katherine, as a part of some game plan. Just before the elder Salvatore was about to kill Caroline again, I rescued her. I was just a witch back then" said Bella.

"Is there anything else that you'd like to add? Another information packed bomb you'd like to drop?" asked Klaus.

"Jesus! What are you being so nasty about? I just gave you a hell lot of helpful information" said Bella.

"Exactly, A hell lot" said Klaus.

After sharing a look, they both started laughing.

"Bella, you're amazing, but can give me some hint next time before dropping off grenades?" said Klaus.

"Will keep that in mind" replied Bella.

"Now, the question is, what are you going to do next?" asked Bella.

"I'm going to get my big brother back" exclaimed Klaus.