sixteen

Noami's POV

I dropped off Tyrone with Stacy and Ken and I went to the building I was assigned. I was nervous as hell, I didn't know what was was getting myself into.

We got out and walked into the building. As we went in I smelt nothing but hairspray and the flashing of cameras.

"And you are?" someone asked me.

"Um, I'm Noami. I'm looking for a Crystal Westbrook." I stated

"Diamond Thomas cousin?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's me."

"Come on."

We followed him to another side of the building. And there was a beautiful girl sitting in a chair getting her done.

"Crystal, Noami is here." the guy stated.

"Who?" she questioned.

"Diamonds cousin."

"Oh."

She got up and looked at me.

"Are you sure you're Diamond's cousin?" she asked.

"Call her." I said.

"I like your attitude. Mason, get her ready, need her in 20. I wanna see if she gots what it takes." she said getting up leaving out.

"Looks to me, she got it." Mason said.

"She may have the look but we'll see if she has what it takes." she said walking out.

"Boyfriend, come with me." she said.

"Um, I'm not her boyfriend. I'm just her friend." Ken said.

"Still, let's go."

They both walked out and I stood and looked at Mason.

"Come on beautiful. Let's get this thing started." he said.

I sat down and people came in. Some did my hair, makeup, and I was putting on different types of clothes.

Firstly, I put on a white crop top and some black joggers with some black heels. I walked out and they walked me outside. I was the only one out there. I got nervous all over again.

"Okay Noami. Let's see what you got." Crystal said.

"Wait, take that off her." she said.

People came up to me and took out my belly ring.

"Now, lets see what you can do." she said with a smile.

I didn't know what I was doing. I've took pictures but they wasn't all of that.

"Ready?" the photographer asked.

I nodded my head yes. And he started taking pictures. I was so tense that about ten of the pictures were me just standing there.

"Come on Noami. We need more pictures than you just standing there." Mason said.

I started to do different poses but it wasn't all of that. I didn't want to mess this opportunity up but I didn't know what to do.

"Stop stop stop." Crystal yelled.

The photographer stopped and she walked up to me.

"Look, I understand. You have first time jiggers but you have to give us more than just what you're doing." she said.

"My question is, what do I do?" I asked.

"That's not up to us to answer. That's up to you to figure out. You are in control of body. Show us what you can do." she said.