eighty.

Trayvon's POV

I was pissed when Noami told me about the sh*t with Ariana. So, last night before I went to sleep, I DMed Asia. For her to meet me, so I can hear what's really going on.

I told Noami that I was meeting up with CJ this morning and then off to work. But as y'all now, I'm really going to the trap but also meeting up with Asia.

She walked in and I stood up, so she could see me, then she sat down.

"I'm guessing you want to know about Noami?" she asked.

"I most surely do. I want to know everything before I actually go off and kill one of you motherfckers for fcken with my unborn child." I stated.

"Oh really?"

"Don't play with me, tell me what happened."

"What did Noami tell you?"

"Asia, I'm trying to restrain from chocking the hell out of you."

"Okay, remember when we met?" I questioned.

"Yeah, at Smoke's. Then you tried to get at me but I told you I had a wife." I stated.

"After you told me that, I left it alone."

"Then why lie to Noami and try to make my life a living hell, telling her that we did?"

"Well, Ariana and I have known each other for like two years and she's my friend. So, when I told her that I met a cute boy but he was married, she asked who, and I showed her the picture we took."

"And she DMed Noami the picture?" I questioned.

"Yeah, she came up with this plan to try and break y'all up. Because she thinks that Noami stole you from her. But when y'all was together, she didn't care for you. She was just using you for your money."

"That's what's she told you?"

"Me and Faith."

"How did she get Faith in this?" I asked.

"Well, as you know, Faith and Terrance had their little thing going on, but Noami stopped it when her friend died. Ariana knew about it, she also knew that Faith and Noami started being friends again after y'all wedding. But Ariana convinced Faith that Noami wasn't a good friend because, what friend stops talking to you for three years?"

"A friend that needs their space and have problems going on within herself." I stated.

"But what y'all don't know is that Terrance and Faith was still fcken around after Destiny died." she said.

"I know that, but Noami doesn't need to know that. Because her and her brother just got back as one and that's how were going to keep it."

"You probably know that they was still fcken around but what you don't know is that she got pregnant by him too."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but she got abortion. But she was also fcken around with her ex boyfriend and she didn't know of it was he's or Terrance."

"So, she got pregnant and didn't tell anyone?"

"Besides her brother, he was also the one she told that she was getting an abortion. Ariana somehow got into his head and he spilled the beans about that."

"Ariana uses her body to get what she wants." I stated.

"Yeah, she does. She even wanted me to use my body against CJ, so he'll tell me some dirty things about you." she stated.

"Haha, see that was where the sh*t went wrong at. CJ wouldn't spill no sh*t about me, you'll just be getting fcked like a dog for free." I said.

"Well, I didn't do it. He didn't even come to the club the night she said he was coming. So that didn't happen."