fortyfour.

Noami's POV

We're back home and I am ready to see my little munchkin. We pulled into the driveway and I raced to get out and up to the door. I opened it and my mom was sitting on the couch.

She's been keeping Tyrone in school while we've been in Paris.

"Hey mommy." I said hugging her on the couch.

"Hey my little baby. How was your honeymoon?" she asked.

"Amazing! Everything was so beautiful and Tray had everything so special." I said.

"That's good."

"Where's my baby?" I asked excitedly.

"He's taking a nap. In your bed, that's where he's been sleeping." she stated.

"Awe."

As Tray was coming inside, I went upstairs to my room to find my sleeping prince past out.

"Tyrone." I said shaking him a little.

"Baby."

He moved a little bit and then looked up at me. I picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Did you miss mommy?" I asked.

He was still asleep so he didn't hear me. All I heard was his tiny little snores in my ear. Tray came in and turned on the lights and saw that I was holding him.

He started shaking his head but I ain't care, I missed my baby. I laid him down on the bed and then he woke up.

"Mommy." he started to whine, reaching out for me.

"Knew that was going to happen." Tray said.

I laid down next to him and he wrapped his arms around me and went back to sleep.

"So, about last night." Tray said laying next to me.

"Doesn't mean I'm pregnant or getting pregnant. I'm on birth control." I stated.

"And when were you going to tell me?" he asked.

"I didn't know I had to."

"Um, yeah. You got me over here thinking that you're ready to have another baby and the whole time your on birth control."

"Tray, I told you that I'm not ready. We just got married, can we enjoy being newlyweds first?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure, whatever." he said.

"Thank you."

"Mmmhuh."

I pulled on his shirt and he laid back with Tyrone and I. I'm glad to be back with my baby. A few minutes later, I fell asleep with my munchkin.

When I woke up Tyrone and Tray were gone. I got up and went downstairs.

"Welcome back." people yelled turning on the lights.

When I looked, it was Ken, Stacy, Macy, Louis, and Jeremiah downstairs.

"Thank you guys." I said going downstairs.

They came up and hugged me and Ken gave me a cup.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Its the same daiquiri I brought you when we went to hang out." he said.

"Haha, the same night I rode the bull."

"Yep, that's night." he stated.

"Haha, well, I'm going to go and put this is the freezer and drink it later." I said.