seventyfour.

Trayvon's POV.

I feel for ALL the pregnant women in the world. Today has been a long day for me and I just want to go home and cuddle with my son in the belly, the one that's not in the belly, and my strong, beautiful wife.

Today, my moms decided that it was time to decorate the room. Now let's not forget all the sh*t that Crystal and Mason brought over the other day and now we're getting more sh*t. I mean, how much sh*t does he need besides diapers and a titty?

Once again, we was in 'Babies R Us' and Noami and were with my moms, sister, and pops. I grabbed her hand and we went in another direction because moms was acting like this was her baby. Every time Noami would say something, she'll overpower her. So, I decided to just leave them.

"Babe, I want Tyson to have a monkey room but you're mother want it to be bears." she said.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Monkeys." she said pouting.

"Then he'll have a monkey room." I said kissing her.

"Love you."

"I love you more." I said.

We went and searched for things we like to go into the room. Well, Noami was doing most of the searching. Her face just lights up every time she sees something we likes.

"Now you know he only going to be a baby for a year." I stated.

"No, he's going to be my baby for his whole life." she said.

"You know what I mean."

"I know but, these are the things I never got to do with Tyrone. With him, I just got to basics."

"The basics?"

"Yeah, like the crib, bottles, diapers, onesies." she stated.

"You had the bouncers and rockers stuff."

"That was after I had him. Not when I was about to have him. Then I had to find a job that worked around Destiny's schedule, so she can watch him while I went to work. And it was just all to much." she rambled on.

"Well, that kind of stuff you don't have to worry about. I got your back now, and whenever you need a break from him just tell me. I'll take over." I stated pulling her in my lap.

"I know, but I'm not breastfeeding." she said.

"Haha, now you can get up." I said standing up.

We walked around a little more and we found all the thing that we wanted. Even a mirror to take a picture in.

 Even a mirror to take a picture in

@kingTray ; my queen👑

Soon, moms and them found us and they had a lot of sh*t with them.