seventythree.

Asia's POV

Hey y'all, I'm Asia Wood. I'm a part time model but I'm also a bartender at one of the hottest clubs in Louisiana, Smoked. That's actually were I met Tray. I tried to get him to come home with me but he turned me down and told me he was married. We didn't sleep together, I just told Noami that because I felt like making her mad at the time.

Then when I came back to Louisiana from the release party, I told Ariana what happened and she went crazy! That's when she came up with this master plan to try and get Tray back and she got Faith into it and now I'm into it. But the thing is I ain't feeling it no more because I'm a grown woman and ain't got time for the games.

What I told Noami wasn't a part of the plan but it also somewhat was. I was suppose to get on her good side and feel her up. Then somehow go out for lunch together and get to know her and somehow get info out of her.

I was getting dressed to go and meet Ariana at the Seafood Bar. I got out the shower and went to flat iron my hair. Then I went to put on a pair of ripped jeans with a wrapped crop top. And then I did my makeup, slid on my Nike slippers, and left out.

I am all black but I have a little white in me. The only problem is both of my parents are black but my dads and my skin color is white. We're like albinos but we don't have blonde/white hair. I'm twenty-five and I have a nine year old daughter, but I gave her up for adoption. No one knows because I was home school, didn't have any friends, and I couldn't do it at 16 years old.

I pulled up to the bar and got out. She would pick a place that I'm allergic to. I walked in and found her sitting at the high tables.

"What's up white chick." she stated.

"Nothing much. What about you?" I asked sliding in the seat.

"I'm good. I actually think this plan is going to work. We just need your sexy body to do a little work." she said.

"Like what? B*tch I am not a h*e." I said.

"Like, I heard that CJ and his crew will be at you're hot spot tonight." she stated.

"And what's that suppose to mean?"

"Girl, CJ is one of the top dealers in this state. He took over Tray's place when that dumb h*e made him quit."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"That means he got money! And not only that, he's the only one Tray talk to about personal stuff." she said.

"Do you hear yourself? CJ is a drug lord at the moment. I done been there done that and I ain't going back." I said sipping my drink.

That's right, my baby daddy is was a thug. And that's another reason why I had to give away my baby. I didn't want to raise in that kind of environment and he wasn't even claiming her. So, I had to do what I had to do.

"Girl, get the fck over your past. It's not like you're going to actually like him and the good part about that, is that he has money." she said.

"So you want me to be a gold-digger? Ariana, don't you think all this sh*t is stupid? I mean she's on her second child. That means if this sh*t does work, he's going to have two damn kids and be divorced. How does that sound? And besides you don't even want him. You just want him for his money."

"You might be right but she came in between a good thing. I made a master plan going on. I wanted a baby by the n*gga so that I could really get the big bucks. I mean I was going to ruin this perfect body for a baby by him. And now I can't even do that. Now, I gotta act all nice to the b*tch to get her where I want her."