sixtyseven

Faith's POV

Today, I am meeting up with Noami because I was informed that she is back off her tour. So, I called her up and decided that we'll go and get our nails done. Not only that but also to dig up a little dirt off her ass. Because, now I'm seeking revenge on her. If don't want me happy, than that b*tch shouldn't be happy either.

"Hey girl." she said coming in the shop.

"Hey girl. How have you been?" I asked hugging her.

"I've been doing good. Been, you know, getting my name out there." she said taking a seat.

"Speaking of, how was the tour?" I questioned.

"The tour was crazy but fun. And exciting with all the fans and paparazzi." she admitted.

"Haha, why was it crazy?" I asked

"Well this b*tch, who is irrelevant, somehow got to go on this tour. She, I guess, wants Tray and now she knows my fcken business like from A to Z. And she doesn't know how to shut the fck up about the sh*t she thinks she know. So, I had to shut that b*tch the fck up and let her know who the fck she was messing with." she said making me laugh.

"So, you fought her in the club?" I asked.

"In the club and in her fcken hotel room. She gone know how to shut the fck up. But now what's really on my mind is, who in the hell is going around telling my fcken business to b*tches that don't know me and I don't know them?" she questioned.

"Noami, the real questioned is who in the hell don't know your fcken business?" I asked

"Nobody knows my business. B*tches might think they know my business but they really don't know sh*t about me. They're outsiders." she said.

"I guess. But now I just want to get my nails done and get something to eat." I said.

"Oh my, food sound so good right now." she said.

I did a little fake laugh and then we was called to go sit in a chair. Noami went to pick out a color and then came and sat by me.

"I really just want a spa day." she said.

"Yes, that's something we should have done in Vegas. But you were to busy getting d*ck done by Tray." I said.

"Haha, no, we still could have went. But we just somehow stayed together. What about the next time we go on a girl's trip instead of everybody."

"Like we kinda did in Florida?" I questioned.

"Haha, something like that but on this trip I won't be running away from my problems." she said.

"Honestly, you stayed running or hiding." I said.

"No, I never hid because that's one thing I couldn't do. I just simply moved on from the situation and I found someone to get my mind off things and that's what I did. But I knew who I wanted and that's who I got." she stated.

"I understand that." I said.

"So, Tray told me that you and Terrance had a little conversation in Vegas." she said.

"No, it wasn't that much of a conversation because he didn't want to talk. I wanted to talk to him about how he's been and stuff like that but he thought I wanted sex and sh*t like that. And I'm like no, we have to think about Noami in this situation because you're my girl and I respect your wishes. I was just like, that's something we can't go back too because we're both, after three long years, are getting on your good side again. I mean look at us, we're at the shop together. But he wasn't hearing none of that. So, I just walked away, I couldn't take it no more." I said.