14. Tag you're it

Bryana's Prov
Surprise!!!!

Calum hugged me as I got out of the taxi. I'm not sure what really happened to all of them when they first got strung into Amethyst's life three years ago but I know it isn't something they'd like to relive. One thing I know about all of them is that they wish they were the ones about to go on this plane.

"Thank you Bryana," Calum says and I nod, "make sure she's safe."

"I will," I assure.

Calum is so kind you'd believe Amethyst is his sister. I know their families are tied together because of adoption but if they weren't I can tell Calum would still be by her side when ever he could. Same with Ashton. He was almost balling but that's a different story.

"Tell her to call me," he says and I nod.

Calum hands me my bags from the trunk and I get ready to leave with all my information in my purse. I called Shannon and she said that there was a spare room in Amethyst house I could stay in while I stayed there. I didn't want to take the offer but she insisted and I was a bit low on money.

That sounds bad. I'm not a gold digger or anything. I had money but I wasted most of it on trips with Ashton and lately I haven't had a lot of jobs. I'll try to find one in California but Amethyst will be my main priority. She hasn't woken up.

I got all my bags together and worked my way to the entrance. I heard footsteps behind me and soon Calum was by my side. He grabbed a bag for me and we continued walking.

Everything was situated. My bag was on its way to the plane and my ticket and information was all ready all I had to do was get through security. Calum handed me my purse and I thanked him.

"Make sure she and everyone else gets justice," he instructs and I nod.

"I got this don't worry," I assure and he nods.

"Good luck."

"Thank you."

--

The plane ride consisted of me searching for similar cases near Amethyst. A few articles came up and I ended up getting the victims information. The plane ride wasn't as long as I thought so my little investigation got cut short. So now I'm waiting for my bags while also waiting for Shannon. She assured me she'd be here so I have faith for now.

I saw my bag and walked up to the conveyer let to get it. When I walked back I say a brown haired girl with a beanie on her head typing something on her phone. She looked up and waved. Shannon.

It took about 30 minutes to get to Amethyst's house. Shannon brought me into a room that looked untouched. There was a rocking chair in the corner. I put my bags by the chair.

"So um this was Amethyst Grandmothers room so I don't know how she'll react so I wouldn't unpack any thing," Shannon warns me.

"Oh is she like away?" I ask.

"No she's dead I was talking about Amethyst," Shannon says and my eyes widen.

"Oh I heard that wrong I guess," I say awkwardly.

"Okay so we'll go see Amethyst tomorrow morning," she tells me and I nod.

"Um I'll just research," I say and she nods.

"I'll go," she says awkwardly walking out of the room.

I go to my stuff and pull out my laptop. Time to research. I pull up a few articles I was looking at before. Their stories just suck. I search through some more and stop at a very particular article.