17. Surprise Meeting

"Hey Amethyst?" Ashton asks making me look up from the show.

I'm sitting in his lap so I'm not exactly totally facing him but I am looking in his eyes so it's alright really. I wonder what he needs. I hope it isn't something big. I hope it's like I need to pee or something. Hopefully.

"Yes?" I ask.

"When are you going to tell me about your YouTube account?" He asks.

My eyes go wide. What? I tried to make that channel something just for me. I never show my face. It's usually just the piano or guitar I use for the background. I liked it being just me sorta. I have about 50 subscribers but not enough to contact the guys and tell them.

"What?" I ask.

"You left your laptop open," he explains and I curse under my breath.

"Don't tell the others. I don't want them to know," I plead.

"Yah I won't. I promise," he assures me and I smile.

"Thank you," I say.

I couldn't possibly handle it if he did. I don't want more hate all I want is to sing and play songs because I can not because I think I'm good. I like being a teacher and I already almost lost my job.

"Why don't you want the rest to know?" Ashton asks.

"It's just I don't like the hate I'm getting now and I don't need more from this. I disable all the comments on all of my videos but one. I'm just doing this for fun. I don't want recognition," I explain to him and he nods. He goes to say more but I stop him. "Can we talk about something different?"

"Do you remember when Calum forced you to go to your graduation?" He asks and I smile and nod, "he set up a whole thing for you. And of course it was like what two weeks after you woke up so you were totally against it. It was great. Calum struggled to make you wait for ten minutes because he wanted you to have the same experience."

"Yah and he wrote down a bunch of random names before mine," I chuckle. "I really just didn't want to be there."

"Yah," he smiles. It quickly turns into a sad pout making my smile fall as well. "Calum did the same thing to me, sorta. He forced me out of your hospital room just so I could stand for two hours so I could graduate. I hated it."

"You barely left didn't you?" I ask finding his hand and folding our fingers together.

"I didn't want to miss you waking up," he sighs.

"I'm sorry," I say and lean more into him.

"No need to say sorry," he reminds me.

I smile and look up at him. I move my forehead under his chin and make silly faces. He laughs for a few minutes making my heart absolutely melt. He's so cute. He kisses my forehead and I just flat out melt. I slide down his body, off of the couch. He laughs as I hit the floor.

"Amethyst, come back up here," he chuckles.

"No!" I laugh.

"Please!" He pouts and I just completed lay down.

"Not until you stop being adorable," I say and he lets out his cute little giggle. "That's not helping you here."

"Sorry, Queen," he says controlling his laughter.

"Queen?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Of the new broken scene," he winks.