21. Finally

>THE END IS NEAR! Yup it's true this is the last chapter. I've tried to make it as long as I can. Don't worry it'll be good<

"What do you have to say for your self?" She asks and her voice doesn't seem friendly.

I gulp. I decided this was a good why to announce everything but I might be wrong. I need to stop worrying. Look at me? I'm sweating in so nervous. I can't go back now so I might as well make my move.

"I quit," I announce firmly to the board, "you all told me I couldn't love who I so desperately need to love. I can't believe I listened to you all. Last night I did what I did so I could show the world that I'm done with it. I'm done listening. I frankly don't need a job anyways. Thank you for giving me this opportunity but after a month of listening to you all tell me how to live my life I can't do it anymore. I want to hold his hand. I want to be happy and if you don't let me be with him I won't be coming back. So this is it. Goodbye. I packed up my room yesterday."

I put the ID card on the table in front of them and turn my back proudly. I don't know how I didn't see their stupidity earlier but I see it now and I don't want to work with them. I don't care if this will go down on my record. I'm fine with it. Being a teacher was everything I dreamed of but if I have to change my life to do so then I give up. I won't do it.

All I did was go on a date with my amazing boyfriend. I didn't ask for people to take pictures. I didn't ask for my boss to take it so bad. I was just eating lunch. If they can seriously get mad at me for that then I don't....no, won't work for them. I mean there were some pretty ugly photos of me eating a chicken wing but Ashton took those ones.

I decided I wanted to be on Instagram again so I made a new account and only let my friends follow me. Ashton likes to take my phone and post ugly pictures of me on it that he thinks are cute. He's such a weirdo.

Finally I reach my car and let out the biggest breath I didn't realize I was holding in. I get in the passenger seat and turn to the anxious Ashton next to me. I let out a short chuckle seeing his face. I wish I could laugh but I know he feels responsible for this. It's nice to know he worries about me like I do for him.

"What happened in there?" He asks biting his nails.

It's good to know girls aren't the only ones who do that. Wow that just sounded bad. I mean like I just always read that it's the girls who do that so. God I just made myself very confused.

"Um. I quit," I say biting my lip suddenly feeling ashamed under his wide eyes.

"You quit?!" He exclaims.

"They got mad at me for going to lunch with my boyfriend. I'm done hiding," I tell him and he gives me a shy smile.

"Are you sure?" He asks quietly.

I know he wants me to be sure like really badly. I can see it in his eyes. He doesn't want to hide me, either. I give him a small kiss on his cheek making him blush. Awe he's blushing! I can't believe I can still do that to him. He's so cute blushing. Woah I'm getting sidetracked. Don't think of his beautifully cute face! I can't! It's so beautifully cute. How do you not look at it?

"I'm sure," I finally answer. "Can we go get ice cream?"

"You just quit your job and you're thinking of ice cream?" He asks me letting out the must adorable giggle ever in the world of giggles.

I chuckle with him as he starts my car. "Of course I want ice cream. Who doesn't?" I ask and he just shrugs while smirking.

"I have to admit, I want ice cream too," he says beginning to back my car out of the parking spot. "I just can't believe you quit pretty much 'cause you're dating me."