2. Red Scarf

>I took this on my first plane ride omg it was so weird my grandmother said that it was the worst turbulence she's ever had so much for my first plane ride huh?<

"Alright, everyone this is Amethyst she will be helping around the class today," Mrs. Jen told the class of 12 year olds.

I gave everyone a quick smile and began the work I am supposed to do. Mrs. Jen decided it would be nice that while she teaches the class I could help her grade all the test. I didn't mind it's not like there's a lot of anything else she could let me do. This was a math class.

The school board said that I would be replacing Mrs. Jen next year, until they find a full term teacher, sense she is retiring, but also said that it was fine to join in on some of her classes this year.

I smiled at some of the mistakes some students made. The problems where very easy but it was still funny to see some simple mistakes. I understand that sounds wrong but I don't know I'm kinda a geek when it comes to math and these problems just make me wanna laugh. They're really easy problems.

The class ended; the next period was their specials so the teachers had some free time.

"What made you want to go into teaching?" Mrs. Jen asks sitting in her desk.

"When I was in school I didn't have much friends so I took all the time I could into my schoolwork. I guess I just grew to love it," I explain and she nods.

"It is really fun to teach sometimes but than the students get all annoying," she jokes.

"My friends are those students," I joke along.

"I heard you'd be going to Australia for two weeks; why's that?" She asks curiously.

"My best friends are getting married," I tell her.

"Oh your generation does everything so young," she says and I nod.

"Yah but you can tell they love each other," I say.

"Are they planning on having kids soon?" She asks.

"They actually already had a kid she's about two," I explain.

"What! Twenty year olds can't have kids!" She exclaims, "especially two year olds."

"They're actually a year younger than me," I say which makes her eyes go wider.

"This generation man," she jokes making me let out a small chuckle. "We'll have fun in Australia."

"I'll try. I haven't seen any of them in about a year sadly," I tell her.

"Oh whys that?" She asks.

"Have you heard of 5 Seconds of Summer?"

--

"Mrs. Jen can you help me with my extra credit for English?" A girl I believe named Joy asks Mrs. Jen.

I was helping some kids during their study period. I promise you most of the kids are happy I'm here because Mrs. Jen only really knows math.

"I can help you, dear," I tell the girl and she makes her way over to me.

I watch as she sits down placing the papers on the small desk in front of me. She moves her hair to the side and points to a part in her paper.

"Mrs. Eric asked me to add something into the story to add character development but I'm not sure what to add," she explains.