Mission

Chapter One~ Mission
×I don't own Young Justice. All characters are belong to DC Comics.
PS: Sorry about grammar mistakes. English is not my own language. Thanks ~xoxo

____________________________________________________________________

"I can't believe you, Robin! Everything was perfect until you came to the building without us knowing it and of course, you screwed it! Congrats, Boy Blunder!" yelled Artemis.

"Hey, I didn't do it on purpose! I am sorry, ok? I just wanted to-" before Robin could finish his sentence, a sound came into their ears.

Recognized: Batman 02

"Well done, Rob! He will yell at us. Not you! And we didn't do anything! Not cool!" said Kid Flash.

And again Robin was cut before he could say anything when Batman came into the room.

"Robin, come with me. We will have a little chat with Black Canary." said Batman. Robin nodded his head and walked out of the door. Before he was completely out of the room, he heard Artemis saying "Finally, they realized it is his fault" to Wally.

Dick didn't know what to do because he was extremely passed at his teammates cause they didn't listen him. And also scared because of the 'chat' he will have with two heroes.

"Sit." ordered Batman. Robin did what his mentor told him. 'Please, dad. Listen to me for once...' he thought. And waited for Batman to ask him questions. Black Canary came into room and stood next to Batman.

"Robin, why did you sneak into the building and landed on the bomb on purpose? You know, that would kill you if it was fired." asked Black Canary.

"I didn't do it on purpose. There was-" Batman cut Robin's words.

"And why did you threw an arrow at Lex Luthor, when the others were hiding? You gave your hiding place away!" yelled Batman.

"But I-" Neither Black Canary or Batman let him tell his words. Batman was yelling at him for what he didn't do. Black Canary was calm but pissed at Robin for not being careful.

He couldn't stand anymore so he let his tears out of his blue eyes. When Batman saw it, he wasn't feeling bad, he was glaring at him and at the end, he started his mistakes on his son.

"I can't believe you, Robin! I thought I taught you better than that! Look at yourself! You are crying like a little boy! We are asking you questions. Not torturing you! Look at me Robin! You are answering these questions or I'll make you! Now answer!" He screamed at the end. And Robin was still crying, just a little more.

And he found his voice. His broken little voice...

"I-I am s-s-sorry, Batman. I j-just... Let m-me explain, p-please!" Robin was begging for his dad to listen him.

Meanwhile, team was hearing what Black Canary, Batman & Robin was talking.

"He deserved that. But maybe they must listen to him. Maybe he made a big mistake, that's all..." said Kid Flash.

"No! He deserves all of that! The Light found out we are looking for them! He blew all the mission off! Now most of the innocent people are in danger because of your stupid best friend, Bay watch!" yelled Artemis. Kaldur had enough.

"Stop! Artemis, he is just a thirteen year old! Okay, you can be mad at him. I am too. But maybe, he was just out of his mind yesterday. You know, he has got a stressfull life." said Aqualad.

Conner stood up and left the room. He was feeling bad for Robin. He was a little kid and he had a lot of enemies. Even his own teammate hated him now. Poor Boy...

M'gann was worry about Robin too. She just wished that Artemis and the others would forgive him. But more importantly, what if Robin just didn't do it and tried to save them for some reason? That question bumped into her head. I'll find out...

Kid Flash sat back down and waited for Robin. He felt bad and mad. Both at Rob, his best friend...

And again for the 'chat' inside of the room, Batman didn't listen his son's begs for him to listen.

"No, I don't have time for your lies!" yelled at Robin who looked pretty shocked at his father's words.

"W-what? You didn't e-even listen!" said little Boy Wonder.

"I don't care! Get out of the cave and go to home! We will talk about this later.

_______________________BREAKLINE_________________________________

When Robin got to the Batcave, he changed into his regular clothes and waited for Batman. Alfred came in.

"How are you, Master Dick? I suggest the 'chat' with Master Bruce and Miss Dinah didn't went well." said English Butler.

"Well, yeah. They didn't even listen to me, Alfie! Only you did and thank you for that." Answered Dick.

Alfred nodded his head and went to the kitchen. Before he did, he told Dick, that he can come to him whenever he needs to.

Alfred was like a grandfather to Dick and he was very proud of it. He was happy with Alfred.

Batman came into the cave a few minutes later. And glared at his son. Then, started to yell at his son again. When Richard's eyes started to tear up again, Bruce yelled at him more. But, the time Bruce made his worst mistake, the time he broke his promise to Dick was, when his son rolled his eyes. Just rolled his eyes.

"You ungrateful brat! Don't you dare to roll your eyes again! You made me really mad today and you don't have any right after almost gave your teammates life into The Light's hands! I shouldn't have give you your Robin identity!" Batman screamed. He was breathing very fast after realizing what he said. He didn't feel guilty but a little bad.

Robin couldn't stand anymore. He stood up as Alfred came into room.

"Well maybe, you have to listen to me dad! Wait, why should I call a man 'dad' who just doesn't even listen to me?! Once in your life, would it hurt you?! I am crying because my own father doesn't listen to me! I threw an arrow at Lex because he was going to blew Artemis's head when she was trying to hide. I sneaked to the building because there was that bomb, Ra's was going to fire at the team. I landed on bomb because I had to destroy it before it fired! I tried to save my teammates and you are yelling at me!" Robin screamed. That was it. He finally said it.

Alfred looked at Bruce. He was glaring at God Damned Batman who was looking he was going to cry. CRY! Bruce Wayne, Batman was going to cry because of what he did to his son without knowing the reason.

"N-no! Robin I-I am sorry. I-I d-d-didn't mean t-to... I-" Bruce tried to say but he was lost in his words.

"No, screw it, Bruce! I am leaving if you, my own father, believes me. Good bye, Bruce. I quit!" Robin said and left. No one stopped him. Neither Bruce or Alfred.

He left to his room and locked it. After a while he packed his things and sneaked out of the window.

1,220 words. To be continued...