Truth

Chapter 7~ Truth
× I don't own Young Justice. All characters are belong to DC Comics. Thank you ~

_______________________________________

"Breakfast is ready!" With M'gann's voice, Kid Flash, aka Wally West, ran to the kitchen with a grin on his face. A big grin.

"Somebody said breakfast?" M'gann chuckled at redhead's childish moves.

"Uh-huh. Sit down and I'll serve you your food." Wally nodded.

Artemis, Kaldur and Conner came into room and sat down. All of them noticed that someone was not with them. Only Kaldur dared to talk.

"Has anyone seen Robin?"

"Nope." said Wally. Then it clicked his head. He ate his food too fast and that caused him not to be able to taste the food so much. He ran to Boy Wonder's room. Tried to open the door, only to find out it was locked.

"Rob! Open the door!" He knocked on the door. When he heard a sniff, Wally couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Robin! Open this damn door or I'll break it and drag you out of here! It's your choice!" He yelled.

And it wasn't Helping Robin to get out of the room. He was, now, crying too hard. Because of his best friend's screams.

Knocks on the door were so louder, stronger and faster than before. Little Boy's heart almost stopped as Wally broke in.

Everything was so fast that thirteen years-old didn't see redhead was coming with full of anger.

"I told you to open that stupid door, you little badger!" Wally screamed.

Then he noticed what he said.

His eyes were full of regret. Wide and regretfull.

Wally had a hurtfull and hard grab on Robin's both arms. He let go and started to whispering things like 'I am sorry' or 'I didn't mean it.' But Robin seemed so... broken, so hurt, so innocent... He looked like a little boy who just lost his favourite toy. He looked like he lost himself...

Then again, Wally thought about that. Robin was a little kid...

Sure, maybe he could fight against maniac, physocopaths or could just forget about being tortured by Arkham's most wanted criminals or money hunters. But he was still a thirteen years-old an orphan kid.

A kid...

"That's okay, Wally. I know you didn't mean what you said..." Robin whispered back to his redhead friend...

And he knew he lied to him. In a week, Robin lied a lot to people. He was hurt because of what Wally said. But he didn't want to admit it.

"Okay. I was just worried, so..." Wally tried to say until Robin stopped him.

"I know, Wally." He said with a shut up look and his voice hard that made fifteen years-old scared.

"Why were you crying, Rob?"

Robin froze. Got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. He stopped himself when he reached towards the door. He opened it and turned back to Wally.

"It was nothing. I am just a little depressed over what happened at the street after the mission. " He paused. Turning his head towards to bathroom, he sighed and said "I'm going to have a bath. Then will have some rest. See you."

Wally nodded. Boy looked too tired and Pale. It was too obvious that he was crying. Wally's brain froze when he saw the red-purple injury that he created with his hands on younger's arms. He just walked out of the room as Robin went in the bathroom. He would ask about what happened after the mission.

He went back to the kitchen to see his teammates looking at him curiously.

"What happened, Baywatch?"

"We heard sound of yelling but didn't come to ask. We thought we'd interrupt your talk." said M'gann. Wally nodded and looked back at the team.

"He is fine. Just had a headache. He is resting right now. I think it's the best to leave him have a little sleep for now." He told them and left for the Zeta-Beams.

"Where are you going? " Conner asked.

"I need to go to my city. I have a few friends to meet up at a cafe. I'll be back in a few hours." He answered.

Then, Wally left.

_______________________________________

Hey!
I know its short but the idea just came. I won't able to update this Sunday so I did my work today. Hope you guys liked it!

730 WORDS.
TO BE CONTINUED...