Hate

Chapter 4~ Hate
×I don't own Young Justice. All characters are belong to DC Comics. Thank you ~

********
Dick opened his beautiful blue eyes and looked around the room. He eyes met with his mentor's eyes.

"What the hell am I doing here?" asked the little boy.

"I brought you here." Bruce answered to his panicked ward. "Why? This is your house too, Richard."

Dick looked at Alfred who came in a little earlier than Bruce. Alfred was standing there, happy to see his 'Master Richard' again. Actually Dick was happy that Alfred, his grandfather, was here but Bruce was there. If he'd hug Alfred, Bruce would think and see Dick as a kid. Only kid...

And that's was one of the last things Dick would ever want. So he looked back at his father, no, man who called him 'worthless' And blamed him for someone's death.

"My house, too?" He paused for a bit and before words came out of his mouth, he closed his eyes and stood silent.

He had a headache. A strong one. It hurt like he was stabbed on the chest. So he couldn't fight or argue with Bruce. Not now. Not until he was ready.

"Can you leave me alone, Bruce? I need to rest. I am tired." Bruce nodded his head because he wanted his little bird to be healthy and strong again. "Uh, you too, Alfie." Dick whispered to the Butler, who was now next to him.

Alfred patted him on the head and went away.

Dick closed his eyes and slept for a few more hours.

But before he completely slept, he thought about the team. The team, Dick thought he was friend with.

But everything was a big lie that broke his little heart.

Meanwhile At The Mount Justice

"Guys, do you think Bats found Rob?" Wally, the redhead, asked to the Young Justice Team.

All of them were stressed about Robin being missing on Gotham's cold streets. That made their body froze when they heard about the news.

Artemis regret everything she said to The Boy Wonder. She wanted him to be found soon and tell him she is sorry, she didn't mean what she said.

"Maybe, maybe not. We don't know yet but I'll ask Batman." Kaldur answered to the Wally, who was really panicked.

"Hey, you guys wouldn't mind if I go and rest for a bit. Right?" Artemis said at the end because she couldn't hold it back anymore. She had to do something that can hold her busy for a while.

"Sure, why not? You go. We'll make dinner and call you." Miss Martian said with a smile on her face.

Artemis said a little "thanks" And went to her own room.

'I hope you are okay and I hope you will forgive me... not just me, us... We are sorry Robin. I am sorry' thought Artemis. She was really upset but it wasn't just because Robin was missing.

It was also about what she didn't realize in Robin. That he was already shattered and he was waiting for someone to break him.

And this someone was Artemis. His big sister, team mate.

__________________

Hey, I am so sorry. I couldn't update soon and its short. But It will be better. Really I can have grammar mistakes and forgive me for this. Btw, I was busy with school.

562 words.
To be continued...