Threat

Chapter 11~ Threat
× I do not own Young Justice or DC Comics. Thank you~

______________________________________________________

'WAYNE FOUNDATION HOTELS'

Big, white letters had Robin's eyes out of the way. He turned to his friends and stopped them.

''This is the hotel we are going to stay for the rest of the month until we find that Johannes guy.'' He took a deep breath, turned to the big building and said ''Let's go.'' without looking at his friends.

As they walked towards the door to the hotel, Robin's heart beats fastened. 'What if one of the securities recognizes me?'

Finally, they reached to the door and a man with black and white, lux suit looked at them like they were some disgusting things. He glared at the teens.

''How can I help you?'' Even his voice was full of hate. It was, now, certain that this man hated children and teens. His glare hardened when Robin tried to pass him straight.

Man stopped him and grabbed his shoulder. ''Where do you think you are going, young man?''

Robin looked at him like he was stupid. ''İnside?'' He tried to control his body from shake. But Conner saw it and glared at the man.

''Hey! We have reservation and we are getting in! Let us go!'' He yelled.

''I don't think teenagers have enough money to get a reservation from a hotel like this one. So you better go before I call security.'' The man said.

Oh, old guy... You wanted it. It is time to act like Spoiled-Brat!

''Are you one hundred percent sure that you can kick me out of that hotel?'' he told to the man. Man just glared harder.

''Yes, I am, You little badger!'' he turned to the security and yelled ''SECURİTY!''

Okay, it is the real time to act like a real badger!

Robin dragged the man inside while the team was getting out of the hotel by the force of securities. Conner, against his shaking fingers from anger, held himself back. Robin looked at them and the time he was sure team was out and couldn't see him, he grabbed the man by his tie.

''Look at me, old man. I have the permission and power to get you kicked off your work with only one call. So shut up and let us in.''

''Who do you think you are? Bruce Wayne?'' The man asked him with sarcasm.

Robin chuckled. ''Not Bruce Wayne. But maybe his son? Is it okay with you?''

''Prove it, brat.''

Robin just took his sunglasses off and smirked at man's shocked face. ''Now, let my friends in and treat them like you should have treated me. Or say goodbye to your job.''

The man immediately apologized. '' I am so sorry, sir! I'll just tell my men to let your dearly friends in!'' he said in fear.

Robin wore his glasses back. ''Thank you.''

_________________________________________

I know, this chapter is the shortest one ever! But you have to understand that my last 4 exams didn't end, okay?! I wrote it just because I had to do exercise for my English exam which is tomorrow. I'll come with a real chapter in a month...

I have 11 days left until I move.... Scary......

And I drew BVS... Well, actually tried to.....