Alone

Chapter 16~ Alone

§

'Before Conner came, after Dick Left 01.30 am'

Oh, yes.

That was enough. All of the problems, stress, madness... all of them turns into Richard's daily life. And like that isn't enough, one of his big brother figure yells at him. This week was probably the worst week of the year.

What did he do to deserve this? Saving his friends' life? Helping innocent people? Or working too hard? Maybe, it's because he exists in their world.

Dick trusted his team with all of his heart, before stupid mission about The Light. God, he sacrificed his safety for them! He just wanted a stronger relationship as a team for payback. But what he got did really shock him. Like, he's been stabbed in the back.

Actually, what happened is Dick got stabbed from his back. It made him weaker, pathetic, just a little boy who listened olders' words.

That was just stupid. He didn't want any 'thank you' or 'Robin, you saved us back there' or 'Dude, you rock!' Things. He just...

It hurt so much. But he had to stay strong. He did. Really did. But what happened in the morning was the last streak of his breaking point. He thought about it while crying. Dick heard Artemis and Wally but never responded. Just a 'go away' was enough to avoid them.

Richard never wanted them to go. But young boy made a plan. If team didn't want him there, if he would be gone, then they wouldn't have any reasons to yell at him.

Ta-da! All problems are gone and Dick could finally solve the case without any voices ordering him. After solving the case, he'd return home and eat Alfie's cookies.

Dick was walking. Checking the next place Johannes Caquire would be at. On his wrist-computer, it was written Marlon's Manor . He got the names of the places from police cases. And yes, he hacked.

So, the guy was planning on killing the rich American family. They had a house in Brazil for vacation. And the owner of the manor, also the father of the family, had a deal with Wayne Tech. They were business-partners. Bruce really got along with the man but, his wife was... she wasn't the best wife a guy could have. She possibly was cheating on him.

Whatever.

Dick put his suitcase at the corner of
Marlon's Manor. No one could see it. Now, he had to find a place to watch any movements incase if family gets hurt.

A place no one could notice me...

A-ha!

Dick ran into the place he found. Watching the family through the window, glancing around softly and silence. Then, he saw a figure getting into the backyard, with gun and knife behind him. The figure was probably Johannes. But...

Soon, the figure wasn't just one. There was at least five of them. So, two things appeared in Dick's head.

One, it wasn't Johannes Caquire that was going to kill Marlon's. Two, Caquire had his friend's with him this time.

One or two, Dick had to stop them without any back-ups. The team will go on their way on this mission and Dick will go on his. No Batman, no KF. Just Robin. Only Robin will prevent this family's death.

Hey, where the hell did the gang go? "What is going on?" He whispered himself. Then, walked to the big backyard silently.

There was no gang. No masked guy. Dick checked out manor's gates. Oh, no one. There was no way they would get inside so fast right? He returned to his hiding place. Glanced at his suitca-

Wait, it wasn't there! Dick quickly ran and checked the short/little woods.

"Hey there." A voice ranked behind him. Thirteen year-old slowly turned to the voice to see a man, holding a big gun in his hands, smirking at smaller boy.

Dick glared as he turned to leave. But what he saw made him froze at his place. There was standing a big, tall man. Absolutely looking stronger than the other. Young boy couldn't even blink as he understood who he was seeing.

Johannes Caquire was in front of him, smirking and narrowing his eyes as getting the mask off of his face. "I saw you in your papa's hotel. No sunglasses can avoid me from seeing one of the richest boys in the world, Blue Eyes." He paused for a second and said in a mocking tone "Good Night."

Then, within a tough laugh, darkness came into Dick's eyes after a sharp pain behind of his head.

§

Actually I could write yesterday night but Turkey had bad events. We have 150+ people died, everybody was on the streets, yelling and screaming, protesting. It could be worse but thanks to God, whoever attacked couldn't do their best. I am relieved we all are okay and things are going alright, I think. Oh God, F16's were flying all over Istanbul it was like a war.

Anyways. I am happy I did write another chapter. Things are going nasty and nasty. I was going to write what was going on with JLA but noticed it'd be better if I do it some other day. This one is shorter than Guilty but like I said. None of us have the best physicology right now.

R.I.P  JUST INNOCENT PEOPLE

~S.