Promise

Chapter 10-Promise
× I don't own Young Justice. All characters are belong to DC Comics. Thank you ~

___________________________________________

"We are here."

Robin woke up when he heard the team leader's voice. Actually he wasn't the only one who just woke up from his peacefull dreams.

"We are landing." said M'gann.

Robin looked out of the big window next to him. He saw Statue of Jesus*. It was so big and it was looking towards the beach. Robin was enchanted. The beautiful scene got him out of the reality.

He was frozen until he realized the Bio - Ship got on the ground.

Every one walked toward doors. By the way, the ship was in camouflage mode. It just made everything easier.

"So, we are in Rio. What do we do now?" Wally asked. Every team member had their civvies on. After all, that was a secret mission.

"We'll try and catch that guy, get him to The League and they will bring him to justice." Robin answered like it was so easy to do. But little did he know it was harder than he was thinking.

But what could possibly go wrong?

Artemis interrupted his thoughts when she asked where were they going to stay.

Actually, that question bothered Robin, either. So, he turned to Kaldur and waited for the answer. Team leader realized that he was be the only one who can answer that question.

"Batman said someone named Bruce Wayne found us a hotel and paid the money, I guess."

Conner looked confused. "Why would a guy do that? Why does he know about this mission?"

"I think he is one of the men who helped the league to get these big machine in Watchtower. Also, we are the ones who saved his son's life from that crazy physocopath, Joker."

"That Grayson boy is his son, right? I saw him in Gotham before." Artemis said while she tried to look confused and act with her best.

But the word of 'Gotham' couldn't escape from The redhead's ears.

"Gotham? You were in Gotham?"

Artemis looked at him and glared. Because his question actually made everyone wonder about the answer.

"I mean, me and my uncle went to Gotham to catch a killer who was infamous in our city." She paused and hardened her glare "And I saw him on TV's."

Wally chuckled. "Okay, blondie. Just asked."

Kaldur sighed and answered Artemis's question. "Yes. He is the son of Bruce Wayne." Then, he muttered something under his breath "Poor Boy suffered too much in his little age."

But unfortunately, Robin heard what Kaldur was talking about. He shifted uncomfortably.

"Uh, this is not our problem right now. We should just get out of this area before someone comes and figures out everything."

Other team members nodded their heads in agreement. Then they started to walk away from the area which was in the middle of trees.

Then, a beeping sound stopped them from what they were doing.

Robin looked at his watch-looking computer on his wrist.

"Batman sent the name of the hotel we are going to stay in. It's..." He stopped for a moment. Looked confused and shocked at the same time. "Since when did Bru- I mean Mr. Wayne had his own hotels?"

Woah... Bruce has his own hotels and I hear about it now. JUST NOW?! Robin thought.

Wally looked at him and smirked. His smirk went even wider when he saw Robin was looking thoughtful.

"Dude, it is Bruce Wayne we are talking about! Everything can be expected from him!"

Kaldur sighed and said "Just tell us where we are going to stay at?"

Isn't that obvious?! Wally yelled from inside of his head. But Robin already answered Kaldur.

"At Wayne Foundation Hotels." With that, the team walked to the city center.

*WAYNE MANOR*

"Hey Bruce?"

Wonder Woman, now Diana, came into the big studying room inside of The Wayne Manor. She saw Bruce sitting on the edge of the big bed and reading a book about History of Humans.

"Diana, how did you-"

"Alfred took me in. Don't worry, no paparazzi around." She said. She knew Bruce so well, of course he would wonder if there would be anything to become threat in the future. Or even blackmail.

"Did something happened?" He paused "I mean, you wouldn't just come in suddenly without letting me know." Bruce looked worried.

"Yes, Actually I'm not very comfortable with sending kids after that physocopath. That guy would give them harm. They should be careful. Especially your son, Richard. He is the youngest and if that man recognizes the similarities between Robin and Richard Grayson, I can't imagine what would happen..." She said calmly. But you could see the worried eyes of her.

Bruce looked at her and smiled a little.

"Trust me, they will be fine. I promise ."

Diana smiled back. There was no way Bruce would let his son get serious harm from a mission he send the team, right?

__________________________________

*= Sorry if I wrote it wrong.

I know I said at least one or two months but I guess I am not that busy these days. Next week, my courses end and I will have my last exams. Last 7 exams and each of them are hardest of all.

I have 20 days until I move. So, tomorrow me and my friends and my dearest teacher will go on a picnic. I couldn't hold myself from writing. Actually it's been a week since I wrote this. Just couldn't post it. The next date I will send a new chapter will be....

Well, I don't know....

And.... This book reached 4,6K readers? 401 votes? Gosh!! It is amazing... Thank you guys for that.

Bye!