Past

Chapter 12~ Past
Disclaimer: I don't own DC Comics. Thank you~

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

'Knock, knock, knock'

A big, looking too comfortable and expensive room's, big and white door was the first thing Dick Grayson saw. He yawned slowly and let himself look like a little puppy dog in a big, pretty bed.

"Sir, your breakfast was ready. But your friends refused us to leave it in front of your door. They said you are going to eat with them. Is that right, sir?"

Dick frowned at the man's words. He was too tired to get out of the bed. Eating in bed wasn't a bad thought. But then, he wasn't here for vacation. He had a mission.

He got up and wore his sunglasses. Then, he walked to the door and opened it slowly. He saw a man with a suit that every worker and personal wears in that hotel.

Dick smiled at the man, nodded his head. "Yes, that is right. Do you know where are they? I will meet them in a few minutes." He asked.

"I think they still are in Café which is outside, next to the pools. Do you want me to let them know you are coming?" Young Man asked.

Dick just nodded his head. Then, he closed the door and went back to inside to get his clothes from his bag.

He slowly got dressed and in a few minutes, he left the room.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Hey guys!"

The Young Justice Team turned their heads towards the way the Voice came from. They saw a black haired boy, with sunglasses coming toward them.

Robin.

Conner frowned a little. "Look, who woke up finally. I am surprised you came." He said with sarcasm.

Robin just glared.

Wally giggled just to try calm both of his teammates down. "Hey, Hey! Now, we don't need to be angry for each other, right?"

"Yeah, just calm down guys! We don't want the past to happen again!" Artemis said. But she regretted it as she saw the sad frown of The Boy Wonder's face. "As sample, take what happened. We, especially I, don't want it again, okay?" She added with a sigh.

Conner gave a deep breath out and then she looked at M'gann who was looking depressed. He was about to ask what happened but, Robin acted before him after sitting down next to her.

"Alright, what is wrong with you?"

And that just made Conner to frown even more, if it is possible. But he tried to act like nothing happened. Robin was his little brother. But sometimes, that little jerk would become too annoying for his own good.

"Nothing, just what Artemis said brought bad memories. You know, that mission..." M'gann said.

Robin sighed and looked around just to not remember what happened. He was still in effect of that event. He was feeling like, it would happen again. But this time, he wouldn't escape from the betraying eyes and hurtful words.

Robin was scared of being betrayed by his friends. His only friends, if you don't count Barbara or a few guy from the school.

"Anyways, let's eat something!" Wally, again, tried to comfort everyone.

And with that, they ordered what they wanted to eat.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

OKAY, SERIOUSLY I NEED TO STOP WRITING SHORT CHAPTERS!

I MOVED.... TO ANOTHER CITY.... I ALREADY MISS MY FRIENDS! I WANNA GO BACK!

So, it is my summer time. We go out too much so, I wouldn't be able to update.

FORGIVE ME!

ArdaYldrm410 & SMNRSLN2407 ♥♥♥