Chapter 5 - One Direction

--- Brooke's POV ---

"Girls, You need to go!" My mum shouted up the stairs,

"We're coming mum!" I screamed!

The three of us climbed into the car, Steph was driving.

Truly Madly Deeply came on the radio

Me and Steph sang along while em sat there looking bored!

She better enjoy this. Once the song finished the car fell silent. It was awkward we didn't talk to whole way there.

I literally fell out of the car, Steph started jumping about Em just walked looking Un-impressed.

We walked up to the front door and handed the man the tickets he told us to wait next to him and he would get someone to take us to the V.I.P area. A man walked up to us and told us to follow him. He took us to our seats they were so close to the stage they were amazing!

The lights went down and they walked onto the stage. Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn! I screamed at the top of my lungs as me and Steph jumped onto our feet! Em stayed sitting! I am going to meet ONE DIRECTION!

--- Steph's POV ---

The lights flashed down and the stage lit up as they walked on I could see Brooke's brother. She would find out today. What will she think? Will she hate me if she finds out I knew! She jumped up onto her feet and I joined her. We screamed as Em just sat there looking 'Thrilled' (notice the sarcasm)

--- Em's POV ---

One Direction walked onto the stage, gotta say I know there named but I only know who Zayn and Niall are. I can figure it out though.

The one with curly hair.... LOUIS! No no Harry! Yeah that's Harry. The one wearing a red striped T-Shirt I'm guessing is Louis. I'm guessing that from the things Steph and Brooke say! So the last one must be Liam!

I know one of them is Brooke's brother, Steph told me that and I kind of figured it out by what Steph and Brooke's mum were saying! But I don't know which one it is. I'm trying to hide it from Brooke but its so hard because I usually tell her everything!

I'm actually kind of enjoying this ill admit... "Oh what the hell!" I said and jumped up and starting Dancing with Brooke and Steph. But there is no chance in going to tell them that I like 1D! Except Zayn.

--- Brooke's POV ---

It's been 3 hours its amazing. Even em danced and sang along to the bits she knew! It was the best experience ever.... Well so far I'm actually about to meet them!!!!! Aghhhhhh 10 minutes to go!

--- Steph's POV ---

Oh god not long now Brooke's going to meet him! I'm really starting to worry about what's going to happen when she finds out!

--- Em's POV ---

Brooke's going to find out she has a brother! A brother that's been kept a secret from Brooke since she was born 18 years! I don't know how she is going to react!

--- Brooke's POV ---

"Follow me!" Said the man who originally took us to our seats were about to meet ONE DIRECTION!

-----------

(A/n you'll find out who her brother is sooooon, hope your enjoying :)

Comment

Read

Enjoy

Thankssss

:D xx )