Chapter 21 - Day with Harry

--- Brooke's POV ---

"So what do you want to do today?" Harry said carrying a tray of food over to me.

"I'd like to do nothing but sleep!" I said burying my face into my pillow.

"Do you want the TV on?" He asked smiling.

"Sure, thanks harry"

Harry sat down next to me and flicked through the TV channels. He was smiling so much, I couldn't help but notice how cute his cheek dimples were. Yes I'm weird like that.

I took a bite into a sandwich when Harry flicked onto a channel advertising the 1D3D film.

"We can't film anything until Liam wakes up. We can't finish the Best song ever music video or do anything for the film!" Harry changed the channel as Liam started singing on the TV screen.

"He will be ok Harry I promise! And if he's not which I'm sure we will NOT have to worry about. Because he will be fine. I'll never listen to 1D again. Or eat watermelon or watch under the dome!"

"Guess you are pretty certain aren't you?" He laughed flicking onto a channel with a re-run of under the dome on it.

"HARRY STOP!" I shouted slapping the remote out of his hand.

"You a fan then?" He winked at me.

"Let's just say, Colin ford really needs to learn about my existence!"

Once it had finished Harry grabbed the empty tray and wandered out of the room.

Text to - Stephieeethebestieee

When you get back I'm going to need you to come straight and talk to me! Xxxx

---

"Brooke have you checked twitter lately?" Harry said walking back in holding a laptop

"No why?" I asked. Harry placed the laptop on my knees.

"Have a look for yourself!"

@itsjustBrookex

I typed in my password to log into my own account to see thousands of new followers.

I have 12.341 buy before we even came here I only had 173. Loads of people had tweeted me. It seemed really weird. All this for being Liam's sister.

I shut down the computer after seeing what somebody said about Liam. I slid it over to Harry and looked down at the ground.

"What did it say?" Harry asked walking round to me.

"Nothing it said nothing!" I snapped at him.

"Brooke I can see your eyes filling up with tears what did it say?"

" it said 'I hope your stupid brother dies in hospital. He's worthless. No one really needs him. You and him might as well not exist!"

Harry sat down and hugged me. "Like you said Brooke Liam will be ok I promise you!" He kissed me on the cheek and walked out of the room once again. "I'll be back in a min Brooke!" Harry smiled at me.

It's probably best that he laughed as I'm probably blushing so much right now. God where the hell is em! Honestly she just disappeared!

"Look what I have!" Harry said handing me a box.

"What is it?" I laughed once I'd opened the lid. "Jenga, really Harry really?"

"Well we have nothing better to do. As you can barely walk!"

"Suppose!" I slid onto the floor holding the box, Harry started to build the Jenga tower.

"I haven't played this since I was really little!" I smiled. "I'm so bad at it though so be warned!"

Harry laughed placing the last block on the top of the tower.

"I'll go first!" Harry said pulling a block from the bottom row.

Being me. Simply out to annoy everyone. I pulled a block off the very top.

"That's cheating Brooke!" Harry said attempting to take the wooden block out of my hand.

"Not really, I don't see I rulebook!" I laughed.

"Fine then!" Harry said following my steps and also taking a block from the very top.

We both burst out laughing as I took the last one from the top row. And this is how we played until there were no Blocks left standing.

"Well that was a weird way to spend time!" Harry said standing up placing the blocks back into the box.

After that Harry and I spent the next hour or so talking about random experiences. Like when him and Liam manages to get lost in the middle of no where. And when me and Steph got accused of stealing a TV from a house party. I don't even know.

"I'm going to go and make some food!" Harry said standing up from the beanbags on the floor. I was too comfortable there was no chance of me moving.

"Ok ill come and help you if you help me down the stairs!"

"Deal. Because I can't cool to save my life!"

(A/n. I don't know who to ship. Niall and Brooke. Or Harry and Brooke. What do you think? I will bring em back just wait just wait! I have something planned so don't worry if your staring to find it boring!

Comment

Vote

Read

Enjoy!

- Ash xx)