Chapter 25 - welcome back

Are you actually kidding me, you know my new book, i haven't published it yet but I was so good, I'd written loads of it! It's GONE!!!!! I'm so angry all that it says in the first chapter Is a fullstop! Like what the hell!!!! OMG I HAVE TO RE WRITE IT ALL! I can't remember what I wrote and I was really good!! Ahhh

Rant=Over

--- Brooke's POV ---

"Brooke?"

"Steph?"

I darted towards Liam and collapsed on top of him.

"I missed you!" I shouted snuggling next to him.

"Careful Brooke don't hurt him!" Steph laughed.

"I've missed you too Brooke!" Liam's voice was quite quiet. But hearing it again made me the happiest person in the world

"How long have you been awake?" Steph asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Since last night but they had to make sure everything was ok, but I made sure that they rang you."

I closed my eyes and lay my head on Liam's chest. That's when I remembered

"Mum!"

"What?" Steph asked.

"Mum needs to know Liam's ok!"

"So does dad!" As Liam said those words I froze.

"But... I've never met dad Liam."

"I'll get Louis or someone to ring them!" Steph said exiting the room.

"That's right, you haven't have you?" Liam said looking up at the ceiling.

"What's he like?"

"He's amazing, it was him that convinced me to try for XFactor!"

"Cool." Cool are you kidding me is that the best you could think of Brooke?

"He regrets leaving you, you know."

"Well...."

"At least we finally met Brooke."

"I'm scared, but exited to meet him to be honest."
I said truthfully
"A few months ago I was just another fan that dreamt of meeting you, thinking I had no chance!"

"Until you won the tickets." Liam said cutting my sentence short.

"I was normal, I didn't get hate, or love! And now I find out my brother is in the biggest Boyband there is!"

Liam just laughed "it's a lot to take in, in such a short amount of time!"

"You can say that again!
I love you Liam!"

"I love you too Brooke!"

"Don't leave me again!"

"I won't, I promise!
Now stop being so deep and tell me everything I've missed!"

"Umm you missed Em's birthday, A load of teenage drama has been going on. One of Ems friends arrived. I have an interview tomorrow about being your 'secret sister' apparently I kept getting creepy mail, but everything blew over. Perrie came and left. And JJ from Union J is having a baby!"

"Good to know!" Liam giggled.

I pointed over to the door which made Liam smile as all the boys faces were pressed against A small pane of glass.

"I'll get them to come in." I carefully got up and walked over to the door.

I took a step outside and questions were thrown at me from all directions

(A/n hey hey see what I did there hey hey 😂 such a loser me)

"I rang your parents!" Louis shouted.

"Can we go in now?"

"Is he ok?"

"Wait it's two at a time who's going in first?"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Shut up!" I shouted making everybody laugh "all of you go in and if a doctor comes I'll make up and exuse!"

( so Liam's awake!

You happy

You happy

I'm not my other book got deleted and I'm not impressed.... At all!

Thanks for so many reads ily xxx

- Ash

Comment your thoughts on this book please!)