Chapter 10- suprise

--- Brooke's POV ---

I tied up my long blonde hair, and got dressed into a purple hoodie that had "Crazy Mofo" written across it, and some blue Jeans. I wasn't doing anything today so I didn't see any point in getting dressed up. I've been avoiding my mum now for about 3 days. I don't want to talk to her. I know she'd just make up excuses that I don't want to listen too.

Then it clicked. Liam Payne. Is my Brother! It obviously hadn't clicked into my mind properly before.

"Brooke?" I heard a familiar Irish voice shout.

"Niall?" I answered as I walked down the stairs.

"Oh hey Brooke!" He said looking at me through the letter box in the door.

"Niall what are you doing?" I asked laughing.

"Just open the door please?"

Haha I found the key and unlocked the door.

"Can I help you?" I asked him.

"Well Me, Liam, Harry, Louis and Zayn are going to the beach for the weekend, we wondered if you and your friends wanted to come?"

"Yeah! That would be amazing! Ill speak to Steph and Em later."

"Sure well meet us outside our house on Friday morning!" Niall said sticking his tongue out at me.

He started to walk away so I went to close the door but before I could he shouted "I love your Hoodie Brooke!"

I laughed and shut the door. I was so exited now!

"So hold on ill carry you, I'll carry you, I'll carry you, so you know that ill carry you ill carry you ill carry you!" Before the song could finish I answered my phone.

PhoneCall from TheCuteIrishOne

"And Brooke This weekend were filming our new music video for best song ever. Oops that was meant to be a surprise." I could just imagine him winking as he said it.

I literally couldn't speak, I was going to watch there new music video be filmed! Ahhhh.

(Yeah it's short sorry

Comment

Vote

Read

Enjoy

- Ash xx)