Chapte 23 - Em's Birthday

(Please excuse any Mistakes in this chapter I'm tired and I can't be bothered to check it at the moment sorry - Ash xx)

--- Ems POV ---

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Em. Happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang walking into my to room holding a tray of something that was lit up by candles.

"19 today!" Harry shouted as everyone dived onto my bed.

With all the drama recently half of the time I've felt like a 12 year old girl.

"This is my last day Em, I'm gonna miss you!" Perrie said wrapping her arms around me.

"I'm leaving next week so I'm not gonna say bye just yet!" Eleanor laughed.

The tray was placed down In front of me. It was a stack of pancakes with Ice cream and strawberries. I blew out the candles before they burned all the way down. Everyone cheered and hugged me.

"What did you wish for?" Harry asked.

"If I tell you it won't come true!" I replied sticking my tongue out at him.

About ten presents were brought into my room and placed onto my bed by Zayn and Louis.

"Open this one first!" Perrie and Eleanor handed me a present.

I undid the neat bow that sat on top of the typically shaped present box.

I opened the box and About ten tickets lay in the bottom of it.

They snatched the box out of my hand before I could what the tickets were for.

Brooke, Steph and Tara all handed me the next box. It was bigger though this time. As I started to open it Harry and Niall ran out of the room.

Inside the box lay a piece of card that had 'backstage passes' written across it. There were loads of them filling the box. I'm guessing the tickets and the back stage passes are connected.

"Wait for it Em! Don't look what there for yet!" Brooke said closing the lid on the second box.

That's when Harry and Niall ran back into the room holding a huge poster.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed jumping up and hugging Niall then Harry.

"Thank You everyone!" I said smiling feeling so happy!

( if you have been paying attention to this book you should know what Ems friends would have got her. Guess the band guys you have ten seconds but you should know😂😂😂)