Chapter 24-Liam

--- Brooke's POV ---

*phone rings*

"What!" I said grumpily, "it's 3am what could you possibly wake me up for?" I enjoy my sleep a little bit too much.

"Is this Brooke Payne?" The voice on the other line asked.

"Yes, why!?" I replied.

"Well you brother, Liam has woken up!"

I slammed the phone down on the bedside screaming, I was completely awake now.

I threw open my bedroom door and ran down the hall shouting, I was so happy I could barely feel any pain at all right now.

"LIAM IS AWAKE!"

"LIAM IS AWAKE!"

Steph darted out of her room at the sound of me running through the hall and down the stairs.

"Liam's awake?" Zayn said walking out of his room.

"Too bad Perrie left yesterday!" Harry said running down the stairs and into the living room where Steph and I were already sitting bobbing up and down.

Every person in the house flooded into one room, everyone seemed in such a good mood for the first time in AGES!

"Let's go then!" Niall shouted to the room full of people. Why were we even in here?

Everyone left the room once again to go and change clothes before we were all out the door and sitting in the car.

Louis was driving, I was sat next to Harry and Niall, El and Steph were sat in the front. Em and Tara were with Zayn in other car.

I was going to meet my brother for the first time in weeks!

The pain from the crash had filled me again, so I was once again limping around on crutches. But I didn't care.

Harry Niall and I were the first ones to dart into the hospital.

"I'm here to see Liam Payne!" I shouted to the woman who was sat at the front desk. She looked startled by my approach. Everyone else ran in behind us.

"Name?" She asked, Harry rolled his eyes this must be the same woman he shouted at last time he was in here.

"Brooke Payne!"

"Oh right your brother has been moved he is now in room 11a" the woman said to us.

Before she could finish her sentence we were already running down the hall trying to find the correct room.

To be honest I was still trying to get over the fact that Liam Payne is my brother!

I walked up to the door that had 11a written on it. I went to open it, as I did a doctor walked out.

"Right only two people at once maximum!" He said scurrying off in the opposite direction.

"I'll go in first!" I said grabbing Stephs hand and taking a step into the room before anyone could stop me.

(I know I know it's short. Leave me alone😂😘. But that's the idea for this chapter. Your all exited right? Right?

OMG thank you for 800 reads when I first started this I expected to get about 10 in total. So it means a lot.

I know the story line twisted and ending up being pretty bad, but I'm in the process of writing a new one. It's a one direction one. Its about...... No actually wait and see💕

Thank you everyone ily<3

Comment

Vote

Read

Enjoy

- Ash xxx)