Chapter 3 - 1 day to go

--- Brooke's POV ---

The next few days went quickly and now it's only 1 day until I meet ONE DIRECTION. I don't think I have ever ever ever ever been this exited! I can't explain how I feel right now!

Group text to - Stephieeeethebestieee.

EmTheDirectionater.

Hey are you exited for tomorrow??? Xxxxx

I start getting ready for the day ahead while waiting for replies from my friends.

I got dressed and put on some shorts and a t-shirt.

Text from - EmTheDirectionater

Not reallyyyy but to be honest i am really exited to hear the song I would by one direction! I can't wait to hear that!! Xxxx

Text to - EmTheDirectionater

And is that because Mcfly happened to write that song by any chance??? Xxxx

Text from - EmTheDirectionater

No why would you say that ;) ;) wink wink wink xxxx see you tomorrow then.

I check my phone again but no message from Steph, that's a bit weird, she is constantly on her phone, so why wouldn't she reply? She hasn't spoken to me much since she was here last weekend! Hmmm oh well.

I walked downstairs my mum was stood in the doorway to the kitchen on the phone to someone.

I didn't want her to see me so I hid up a few steps and tried to make out what she was saying to the person on the phone....

"No I don't want to tell her yet!"

"No honestly I don't think she should know now, it's been a secret for to long!"

"IF YOU REALLY HAVE TO THEN YOU TELL HER!" My mum shouted into the speaker then slammed the phone onto the kitchen surface.

What was she talking about?

My mum tells me everything! Doesn't she?

I don't know what she's talking about, maybe she was talking about me? I don't know! Well of I needed to know she would have told me so it's best that I just stay out of it, I thought to myself.

All of a sudden my phone played a one direction song ok full sound, warning me I had a text!

"Oh perfect timing!" I sarcastically said!

Mum surely won't know I've been listening to her conversation now!!

"Brooke what are you doing!?" My mum half shouted at me.

I realised I looked like a fly clinging to the wall the way I was standing with my ear pressed against the wall!

"Oh I'm just.. Ermm I thought I could hear something in the wall. Oh we'll it must have been my imagination!"

I said laughing while walking up to my room

I am NOT a good liar!

It was better than my first lie though I was planning on saying something dumb like "I'm a ninja fly!" Then rein act what I was doing! Luckily my brain was feeling smart at that moment and I came up with something else! Thank God!

I checked my phone after it just went off at the most inappropriate time!

Text from - Stephieeeethebestieeee

Yeah I'm kind of exited. Xxxx

.....

Ok now I was confused Steph was so exited, screaming about it to " I'm kind of exited!" Whatttttt??????