Chapter 18 - Tears

(Yay so I managed to get the vamps to follow me on twitter just not....

Union j

One direction

Colin Ford

Mcfly

Dan howell

And all the bands separate accounts. It's difficult though let's be fair.... Ok rant over)

--- Harry's POV ---

"Are you actually being serious Niall?"

I asked him.

"What do you think Harry?" He looked at me as if I was an idiot.

Before I had time to say anything else Steph and Brooke burst into the room crying.

"What's wrong?" Niall and I both chorused.

"I rang the hospital to see how Liam was doing..... and..... and...." Brooke started

"What did they say Brooke?" Niall asked trying to stop her from crying.

"They said that there's barely a chance of him waking up!" As she finished her and Steph burst into tears again.

At this point I think me and Niall were using all of our strength to not break down right now. Everyone knew that we would be nothing without Liam.

I watched Niall as be wrapped his arms around Brooke to try and stop her from crying.

I walked up to Steph, she was just standing there as tears dripped from her eyes to the floor.

"He will be ok I promise you!" I whispered to her.

She hugged me and as she pulled away she said something back "Thanks for everything Harry!"

We all sat in the room for about an hour trying to cheer each other up.... We were all failing miserably.

We had decided on going to see Liam tomorrow. It had been nearly a week since we had went. Eleanor, Louis and Zayn had been going. We hadn't been going because we were the ones that were closet to Brooke.

1) she couldn't walk properly without suffering a lot of pain.

2) she didn't want to see Liam just lying there.

"Right. I'm going to go get food anyone want anything?" I was snapped out of all my thoughts by the mentioning of food.

"I know it's 2am but I didn't have anything to eat last night so I'm going to get food!"

I followed Niall down the steps and into the kitchen. El and Perrie were still awake too. That's when Louis and Zayn came into the room too.

"Is everyone awake then?" Louis asked laughing.

"There's no Steph and Brooke!" Zayn answered "so no."

"Actually they are awake there just upstairs!" Niall stated.

"Haha see I was right!" Louis said pushing Zayn.

*ring ring*

"Ok I'm sorry but why is someone ringing us at this time?" Zayn said walking up to the phone.

"Good point maybe it's the hospital, put it on speaker!" Niall said following him.

Zayn picked up the phone and this is what we heard.

"Be Careful Brooke, be careful!" And then whoever it was hung up the phone.

"Well that wasn't creepy at all!" Brooke shouted as her and Steph walked into the room.

"Don't worry it will just be a jealous fan!"

"Yeah we used to get things like that all the time from haters!"

"Ok I'm not worried its just a bit creepy that's all." She answered.

"Changing the subject who wants to watch a film, as you know we're all awake?" Louis asked walking towards the living room door.

"I'm up for that!" El said and Perrie followed her.

"Same"

"Yeah"

"I will"

"Fine"

After a few minutes we were all crowded round the TV.

"Suggestions anyone?"

"We bought a zoo!" Brooke shouted.

"Not again Brooke you've forced me to watch that about 50 times!" Steph laughed.

"Harry Potter!"

"The Goodson!"

"Cabin in the woods!"

"Ok ok shut up! I'm picking a film!" Louis said putting a DVD into the TV.

Let's face it we knew Louis would pick a horror film.

(a/n do be do hayyy

Comment

Read

Vote

Enjoy

- Ash xx)