Chapter 26 - Interview

Thank you for 1.2K reads. I know to all those book writers with millions of reads it's nothing but to me it's a lot. So thank you.

I know this story is the typical cliché fanfic. Secret sister. Bam coma. But yano it's my first ever fanfic.

READ IMPORTANT NOTICE

|dear all readers please go and read my new 1D fanfic.

It's called 'HARRY'S GIRL'

It's pretty good if I may say so myself 😂 and I would really appreciate it if you read it!|

--- Brooke's POV ---

My family is together again it's weird.

I only ever knew my mum. And now my dad who I didn't know until today is standing right next to her.

Liam's been asleep all day. Since he woke up all he does is sleep. Hasn't he slept enough.

I need to go soon, I've got that TV interview. They said I could take someone so I think Niall is going to come with me. Em is coming as well but she doesn't want to actually come up with me.

"If Liam wakes up tell him I'm at that interview please." I asked my mum giving her a hug.

My so-called 'dad' looked at me with a bright smile spreading across his face. 16years. With no contact. It's not good enough. I'm 18 and I couldn't even remember what my dad looked like.

"Brooke?" Niall spoke quietly as if he was going to wake Liam up.

"Yeah?"

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah one moment."

I tiptoed over to Steph who was sat by Liam's bed watching him.

"Steph?" I asked and she jumped. I smirked knowing she was daydreaming about him.

"Yes?" She giggled.

"Don't leave him ok?"

"I won't!"

--

Once Niall, Em and I got back to the house, I had a shower. It was sweet because while I was doing my hair I could hear Niall singing to himself, it was weird but cute.

I straightened my hair and placed a hat on top of my head.

"You suit hats." Em said jumping in and sitting down in front of me.

"Go on!" She said flicking a piece of hair back.