Chapter 27 - memories

--- Niall's POV ---

That wasn't awkward at all. Nope just got to forget about it.

"So Niall, Brooke clearly didn't want to answer and we all want to know so..."

Great thanks that's just perfect.

"I don't know, I answered truthfully"

"Well that's a shame."

--- Eleanor's POV ---

"Perrie! ANSWER!" I shouted into the phone, no one has managed to get hold of her since Liam had woken up."

"No luck?" Louis asked holding his phone to his ear.

"Nope, none at all, it's been nearly two days and...Nothing. Not from Perrie, Jade, Jesy or Leigh!" I sighed and sat back on the blue plastic chair.

"Don't worry one of them will answer eventually!"

"Your right, I know." I replied looking up and smiling at Louis.

"Do you want to go and get a drink?" He asked stretching out his hand to help me up from my seat.

"Sure!"

--- Em's POV ---

"Brooke, you do know that your going to have to talk to your parents don't you?"

She nodded in agreement, but we all know she doesn't want to talk to either of them really.

"Brooke honestly, I know you don't want to, but you will have to eventually!"

"I know em, I know!" She shut up and started looking out the window waiting for Niall to approach the car so things between us would be less awkward.

About ten minutes later we heard screams and Niall ran to the car staring at the floor.

--- Liam's POV ---

"SHUT UP!"

"WHY?! WHAT HAVE I DONE!?"

"YOUR GOING TO WAKE BROOKE!"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE?"

I watched them argue through the kitchen door, it had been going on for a while now every night Brooke would cry at their shouts and screams and I couldn't do anything about it.

"MAYBE I SHOULD JUST LEAVE!" My dad screamed into my mums face.