Chapter 9 - Silence

(A/n. I'm definitely a Niall girl. Just incase anyone wondered haven't really made it obvious like they do in some books. So yeah :) xx )

--- Liam's POV ---

I walked in and saw her. Brooke. Guilt started to spread through me, I started to panic. I felt I needed to get out, I couldn't handle this, not right now.

"Liam go on." Steph said to me with a smile snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Thanks for the effort but I don't think I can do this!"

Steph laughed at me

"Of course you can, she's your sister. Em dragged her here, you need to sort things out. Make it right!"

After the last word she spoke she left, not even letting me answer her. I watched her run to em who was waiting outside for here.

"You can do it Liam. Tell her the truth!" I whispered to myself. Feeling Brooke's eyes watching me.

As I walked towards her I tripped! Clever me. I walked into a chair. Honestly Liam how could you not see the chair. Really!

I heard he giggle at me. I looked up and saw her hand gesturing to help me up. I took her hand, as she pulled me up, she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. It's going to be ok.

--- Brooke's POV ---

I pulled out of the hug, and I smiled at him.

"I can't believe you tripped over a chair, you idiot!"

He laughed at my words.

"Well at least no one was following me. That could have been a disaster."

We both giggled.

"What do ya want to drink??" Liam asked fixing his hair.

"I'll have a umm, diet coke please?"

He walked away, and quickly returned with a Diet coke and a Lemonade.

"Ermm Brooke I umm, I'm sorry...." Liam started to stumble on his words.

"Liam it's ok, I just want to know why?"

I replied. "Why did you know about me and I didn't know about you?"

"Well when our parents split up, which was when you were born, I already kind of knew who you were. So Dad took me and Mum kept you. And I grew up knowing about you. That was because I kept in touch with mum." Liam explained.

"That's why Mum didn't want me to meet you?" I asked

"Errmm yeah."

We sat in silence for a few minutes as neither of us knew what to say next.

"So who's your favourite band?" Liam asked me laughing.

"I've got to say its probably Union J!" I laughed and winked at him.

We laughed and then once again fell into silence.

--- Liam's POV ---

I just got a text from Harry telling me he'd locked himself out of his house. Oh clever Harry.

"Erm Brooke I've got to go, Harry locked himself out of the house and I'm the only one close enough to give him the spare key!" I said laughing not being able to believe that he had managed that.

"Ok that's fine, i need to go anyway." She replied.

Ok got to admit I feel a little bit guilty for leaving.

We both stood up, hugged then walked out the door.

"Ok Em lets go." I heard Brooke say to Em. I just stood looking at the car.

"Come on Liam, you getting in the car?"

Steph asked.

"Steph I need to go back to the house."

"That's fine I'll take you back, now get in the car before someone sees you!"

We both climbed into the car, and turned the radio on. It was Union J - Carry You.

I laughed to myself

Remembering mine and Brooke's conversation.

(A/n I do love union J got to admit, anyway,

Comment

Read

Vote

Enjoy

- Ash xx )