Chapter Three

"Jeremy, come on..."

"Rowan, please..."

"No. We are not doing it in your dressing trailer!"

"Baby, please."

"No. You can get it at home, but not in here. I'll see you tonight!"

I gave him a kiss, and quickly ran out of the trailer with a smile on my face, and a very messy braid. I checked in with the babysitter, before getting in my jeep and headed to go dress shopping.

Scarlett smiled as I walked in and all the girls were waiting for me.

"You're late... You're never late." Scarlett said with a knowing smirk as she looked at my disheveled hair. And Chloe's eyes got big.

"Did you two do it, in his movie trailer?"

"No!" I said with a laugh.

"He wanted to, but I left him with just a kiss."

They all laughed, and we began our search for bridesmaid dresses. We decided on a simple one shoulder lavender dress, and then onto the wedding dress. I had no idea what I wanted in the dress, and all the girls had an idea.

"Why don't we choose three dresses we all like, and then you try them all on... And then decide on which one you want."

"Ming-na you are brilliant. Bring on the dresses."

The four women smiled and ran off together to go find dresses. I knew I was in for a very interesting afternoon, and an even more interesting night because of running out on Jeremy like that.

"Are you ready for the dresses?"

"Yes..."

I tried on all of them and had such a hard time deciding on which one I wanted. I ended up going with a strapless gown, with a rhinestone bodice, that laced up in the back with a long skirt. It was simple yet elegant, and I got a beaded vale to go with it. When I came out completely dressed in the gown, all the girls started clapping.

"I think we found the dress."

"Jeremy is going to be completely stunned when he sees you."

"Thanks, Ann... Thank you all for coming and being a part of my wedding."

"We wouldn't miss this for the world. You guys renewing your vows is so sweet! And I'm glad to be here for it."

They all smiled as we arranged to have the dresses altered as needed, and I requested a pocket sewn into it. Rose and Annie were the flower girls, and Jeremy's little brother Theo would be the ring bearer. Theo had his suit already, and Rose and Annie had their dresses as well. Scarlett and I had bought them a week ago, and they were darling.

"The only thing is, I wish it had a bit of my army dress uniform incorporated..." I said as the seamstress took down the list of things I wanted.

"I think I may be able to do that for you. Not the first time, having an Army woman in here. Give me a day or so and I'll call you."

"Thank you."

I smiled, as we paid and headed out for a late lunch. All of us had a wonderful time, and it was nice to have a girl's day out. It was late afternoon by the time we parted company, so I knew there would be some traffic on the way home, so I stopped and picked up fajita's for dinner.

My phone rang, as I drove home and saw it was Jeremy and just smiled.

"Hello, handsome."

"Hi, Rowan. I just made it home."
"And I am on my way home with dinner."

"Sounds good. Annie and I will be waiting."

"Okay. And I promise after she goes to bed, we can go for a evening swim, and then pick up where we left off."

"Now that I am looking forward to. You better hurry home, baby."

I could hear the smile in his voice, and it made me happy.
"I'll be home in fifteen. Why don't you go pick out a swimsuit for me..."

"Done. Love you."

"Love you."

I smiled as I hung up, and turned the radio on, for the rest of the drive home.

Jeremy's P.O.V
"Annie, come on. Your mom is almost here!"

"Coming, daddy!" I smiled as she ran into the living room, and I scooped her up into my arms.

"I'm going to the studio tomorrow afternoon, do you want to go with me?"

"Can I daddy?"

"Of course. Then it's a date."

"Can Momma come?"

"Yes she can."

Annie just smiled, as I set her down in the living room so she could watch her show while I got out plates and silverware, so we could eat the living room. We usually did that on Friday's sort of as a family tradition.

"Daddy, when is Grandma coming?"

"She will be here in two weeks."

"I'm excited."

"I know you are."

It wasn't too much longer, before Rowan arrived home with dinner.

"Right on time, baby."

"I missed you today."

I smiled, as I pulled Rowan into a kiss.

"Mommy!"

Rowan handed me the food so she could pick up Annie.

"Let's go eat."

I nodded as I followed my girls into the living room, and we sat down to eat. Annie fell asleep shortly after eating, and I carefully carried her to bed, before returning to Rowan.

"Finally..."

"Easy tiger..."