3

Nate charges at me.

He grabbs my shirt from the color.

"Can you stop flirting with my girlfriend?"

"Dude chill I wasn't even flirting with her we were just talking" I said putting my hands up in surrender, not wanting to cause a fight.

Nate pauses for a long time looking at me in the eyes, thinking if he should really punch me or not.

"Whatever" he says, letting go of my shirt. "Lets go babe" he says, roughly kissing Christina after, trying to make me jealous. Of course he succeds.

As they leave the lunch room, I get up and grab my backpack. My brother Ethan follows me out.

"Dude where are you going?" He says as he is trying to catch up with me and my speed walking.

"Back home" I say.

"Bro are you fucking serious? Is a girl who is already taken going to ruin your life?" He asks.

I didnt respond. I kept walking. I was finally out the school doors with Ethan still behind me.

"Thats pathetic dude" Ethan says. Ive had enough.

I turned around and faced him.

"I LOVE HER!! NATE DOESNT LOVE HER AT ALL BY THE WAY HE LOOKS AT OTHER GIRLS!" I scream, letting all my anger out.

"I DONT CARE IF SHE IS RUINING MY LIFE BECAUSE IM TRYING TO MAKE HERS BETTER!!" I yell again, tears forming in my eyes.

"I want her to be in the hands of someone who actually loves her and doesnt use her for sex. Call me crazy Ethan I dont care! Im in love with this girl and you cant do nothing about it" I say then start walking home leaving Ethan there speechless.

---

I lay in bed looking up at the ceiling. I actually feel like getting my mind off of Christina for awhile. I just want to take a break of liking her.

I knew what I had to do but it would change me soo much. I decided to be the person who I was before I fell in love with this girl.

Bad boy gray.

^^Hehe, I like that name :)))
----
Short chapter?
I know I know Im sorry but I hope you enjoyed.
Gotta Blast 🔥
^I miss saying that😭😭