18

"Cameron! What the hell are you doing here!?" I yell at her. I thought she was suppose to be in college.

"I came to visit..." Cam said looking at Christina.

"Wait where is dad?" I asked her.

"Oh he's downstairs-" Cam gets cut off by my dad, "How did he react?!" My dad yelled exited. I then hear big stomps walking towards my room. I knew it was him.

I quickly put Christina in the closet.
"Don't make a sound" I tell her, she nods and I close the door.

Cam just stands there so confused. When dad comes into my room, I pull Cameron in for a hug

"YAAYY BIG SISSY IS BACK!!" I say acting very childish with a big smile on my face.

"I knew you'd be happy" dad says smiling.

I'm not happy.

"Let's go out and celebrate!" Mom says.

"You guys can go I don't feel like going any where. I have to study too and it's a lot of things I need to know" I tell them.

"Okay if you want anything just give us a call" Mom says.

They all go downstairs getting ready to leave. As I'm about to close my bedroom door, Ethan runs in.

"Where the fuck is she?!" He screams/whispers.

"Who?" I ask acting completely dumb.

"Don't fucking play with me Grayson you know who Im talking about" Ethan tells me strictly.

"There is no one here!" I tell him. We then both hear the front door shut meaning that they left already.

He stares at me for awhile. Ethan then walks over to my closet and opens it harshly finding a standing Christina there with guilty eyes.

Ethan sighs. He rubs his face with his hands.

"How long has this been going on!" He screams.

"I promise this was the first-" Christina gets cut off.

"IM NOT TALKING TO YOU!"

"Ethan!" I yelled pushing him off of Christina cause he was getting near her.

"We just saw each other okay" I told him rolling my eyes.

"Okay well you guys saw each other and I promise it would never happen again, okay. Please get out" Ethan said calmly this time and pointing to the door.

Christina leaves without saying goodbye. Me and Ethan stand there until the front door closes.

"Why the hell are you here!" Me and Ethan hear our dad yell.

"I'm sorry I was just-- I was going to-" Christina stops for a little then I suddenly hear screaming.

"OKAY LOOK, I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS BAD! I CANNOT FORGIVE MYSELF AT ALL. I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT GRAYSON I WAS JUST TRYING TO PROTECT HIM! I NEVER WANTED HIM TO GET HURT OKAY! I LOVE HIM AND ALWAYS WILL AND NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE THAT!" Christina yells at my dad and runs out the door.

Me and Ethan run downstairs to see if she really left.

I find my dad standing there speechless.

"You both are really in love..." My dad said shocked.

I nodded my head yes. Why is he all of a sudden acting like this.

"Grayson, you need to know something about her. The real reason why you can't be with her" my dad says.

"Why can't I be with her?" I ask.

"Because..."

To be continued...

•••••••••••••
AGHJSNDKDBDNDN YALL HOES ARE GONNA BE SO SURPRISED THAT YOU GONNA FEEL A DICK BEING SHOVED UP YOUR ASS.

Be ready for next chapter ppl!! Gotta Blast !! 💖💖💣