Chapter 24

Lucas' POV-
This random dude came up and asked me if I hit my girlfriend. I lost it and threw and punch at him. I didn't feel like getting in a huge blown out fight. I remembered that we pay at the cash register. So I grabbed the bag of our food then grabbed her hand and we ran to the car. We got in the car and saw the guy running after us, so I hit on the gas petal and drove as fast as I could until we were far enough away. I pulled over into another parking lot.

Riley: "What the hell was that?"
Lucas: "It's nothing."
Riley: "Lucas, don't you lie to me."
Lucas: "Riles. I'm telling you. You don't want to know."
Riley: "Well. Just tell me a little. Why did you punch him."
Lucas: "That just whispered something to me and I lost it."
Riley: "Ok. When you want to tell me you can. But can we go back now and eat this food before it gets cold."
Lucas: "Okay..."
I started driving straight for the house. We got out and I saw her eye looked worse than I thought.
Lucas: "Can you help me carry these?"
Riley: "Yes."
She picked up a bag and I grabbed the other two. When we walked in it was really quiet, so everyone was probably in their rooms.
Riley's POV:
"I'll go give this to Maya and Farkle. You go give the Sarah and Zay theirs and meet me back in my room."
Lucas: "Okay."
I checked in Farkle's room and it kinda surprised me they weren't in there.  I kinda jogged up the stairs and almost tripped, but I got my landing. Why am I such a clutz all the time? 

I knocked on her door because I don't want to accidentally walk into anything.
Maya: "GO AWAY!"
Riley: "Well, preaches is that anyway to talk to your best friend who is also bringing you food."
Maya: "Oh. COME IN. BRING ME THE FOOD."
I opened the door and saw Maya sitting on her bed by herself with mascara streaked down here face.  She'd been crying.
Riley: "Peaches. What happened?"
Maya: "I don't feel like talking  about it right now."
Riley: "Alone or girl night?"
Maya: "Girl night."
Riley: "Ok. Then wipe off that mascara and put on some sweats and we'll head upstairs."
Maya: "Ok. Meet you up their."
I ran up the stairs and I texted Lucas.

Texts:
Riley: "Hey babe. So somethings up with Maya, so could you just bring my food up and grab Farkle's."
Lucas: "Uhh. Yeah somethings up with Farkle too. We are just gonna have a guys night."
I was sitting their for like five minutes. Just scrolling through Instagram.  When someone walked in and I was still looking down at my phone. They pulled me up and were taller than me, so it had to be Lucas. He pulled me into a hug.
"Lucas?"
"Yeah. Of course.
"Hold up one second. I just a text from Maya."
Riley: "Ok. So apparently. Maya and Farkle are gonna have a talk, so we actually do have a night together."
Lucas: "Well, I'm good with that princess."