Chapter 34:

Riley's POV:
After the party the last two weeks with my family and friends went by fast. And soon enough it was the first day of school. I was so happy. I had my best friends and my boyfriend. Just me and my friends. No more Jack. He was up there and after that punching moment. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't dare come near me and he probably lives up there.  I got up out of bed and put on my cute first day of school outfit, put on my everyday makeup, and straightened my hair. I walked out and ate breakfast with my family while waiting for Maya to meet up with Sarah, Zay, Farkle, and Lucas.
M: Sup losers.
R: Be down in a second
R: BYE MOM, DAD
With that I went down to meet up with my best friend.
R: Peaches
M: Riley!
R: You excited?
M: Actually for once yes.
R: YAY! This is gonna be our year.
M: Let's get going.
Even though we all had cars now. The first day of school we always all rode on the subway it was like a tradition for us. We basically ran to the subway station. So we wouldn't miss it. When we hopped on we looked around and headed straight forward our group. I was about to sit down when Lucas pulled me on his lap.
L: Hey
R: Well, hey to you too
We all sat waiting for our stop while chatting away. We had to get there today early to get our schedules. I hope I have most of my classes with my friends. We got there and had to stand in huge lines separated by last names. It took forever. So, my schedule is :
1st-English III
2nd- Yearbook
3rd-Algebra 2
4th- Chemistry honors
5th- World History
R: Okay. Did y'all get an open last?
L: Yes
F: Yes
M: Nope
Z: Nope
S: Yes
M: How did y'all get an open?
R: The summer before sophomore year we took online classes. We told you too, but you just laughed.
M: Oh yeah
Z: I kinda remember that.
R: Okay. So we all have 1st and 5th together. Yay. I get 2nd with Maya and Sarah. Ooh and 3rd with Zay and Farkle. And fourth with Lucas.
M: Wow. This year is gonna be great. Let's head to first.
School just ended and we are all headed to Topanga's for after school smoothies. School was great expect for Missy and Smackle plus this new girl. Ugh. But other than that it was great and we all have lunch together.