Prologue

Striving for the best in everything I do is the motivation that keeps me going.

I'm Odell Beckham Jr and I'm 23 years old. I play wide receiver for the NY Giants and I'm currently focus on my "Come Up" for my career in the NFL,Which is on rocky terms,because I made a statement that "I'm not really a plus size type of guy!"

Which is truth by the way,because all I been with in my life is SlimThick girls and I don't plan on changing that for nobody! Big Girls just isn't my cup of tea along with Extra Skinny girls. My opinion and who is going to change it ? I'll wait.....like I thought!

People say I'm aggravating and stuck up,but I just think I have high standards they can't meet! I dare you to ask me will I change them. I wait again..... NOPE is your answer.

Things in past has made me the man I am today,but I can't change that and really not trying too. It's who I am as a real person!

My girlfriend,Camilla Watson, is 23 also and has her own dance company called Slayed Lights. She has her own thing going ,which is good ,because she ain't got to be on my dick for money every day like this NFL wives be.

She also have a plus size assistant named Dreka Mason and she is 20 years old. She straight I guess,but she look like two house put together. I ain't gone lie, I crack joke on her, but her clap backs be good too.

Published:February 25,2016