SlimThick•15

Dreka Mason
I got dressed and called my friend Erica.

"You still going to the game with me?" I said while grabbing my keys.

"Yass bitch! You know where I'm at!" She said while hanging up.

I laughed and backed out the drive way.

Eric and I have been friend every since I started working for P Diddy,but I quit cause he was disrespectful.Anywho, she has been like my bestie I never had. She is crazy,outgoing, and speaks her mind.

I made it to her house and honked the horn. She came out with a Seahawk jersey on that had RG III on it ,which is her husband.

"Aww Shit!! I see you bitch with Odell's number!" She said while getting in the car.

"Shut up bitch!" I said while driving to the game.

Eric didn't know what Odell and I got going on but she did suspect something was going on. I would deny it always!

We got to the game and walked right in to the gates. The game was about to start in 15 minutes and the stadium was packed. We had floor seats so we was on the first row with a couple of more wives and girlfriends that I knew from the party.

"So you and Odell must you know!" A girl name Shania said while look at my jersey.

Before I could say anything Eric butted in.

"They would look so good together won't it?" Eric said while throwing her hand out to shake Shania's hand.

"Yess, I like Her better than Camilla!" Shania said while all the other wives and girlfriends said "uuuhhmmm" in unison.

"GUYS! We just friends!" I said while telling everybody for a millionth time.

Everybody said "Ummhum" in unison again.

I sigh and begin to watch the game. They had did their first play and Odell had the ball.

I ain't gone lie,I was was nervous like his real girlfriend or wife.

(This is a video of of him warming up before the game and what happen at the game)

The game was over and NY Giants won!! Everybody was happy and jumping up and down. All the women in the section ran down there and so did Eric and I.I found Odell and gave him a being hug.

The news people wanted to interview him,so I walked away until he pulled me back and held my hand.

"I can't talk right now! I got to go spend some time with my number 1 fan!" Odell said while walking through the ground holding my hand.

I was shocked and surprised that he said that!

I walked to my car because Odell had to get his stuff out the locker room.Eric Deicide to ride with her husband because they was going out to celebrate.

"Aye? Dreka?" I heard somebody say.

I turned around and saw Colin.

"Wassup?" I said while he was running towards me.

"Umm do you wanna go out Friday night? Odell told me y'all got nothing going on so what you think?" He said nervously.

I thought about as I mad at Odell for saying that after what he just did.

"Yea, I'll like that!" I said while smiling
___________________________
🍇Vote!
🍇Comment!
🍇Check out my other Books!
✅Supporter of me? Join my TvillDolls