SlimThick•18

Odell Beckham Jr.
I woke up to Dreka sleeping on top of me. She canceled on Colin last night and stayed for round 2 and 3. Yall may say I'm selfish and controlling,but truth is I missing have Dreka to myself like this.

She woke up as I was trying to get up and straighten up. She sat up on the couch for a minute and held her stomach.

"You ok?" I asked while getting our plates from the living room table.

"No,I think I got to--" before she could finish she jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

I followed her and held her hair as she threw up in the toilet.

When she got done,she just sat on the floor and started crying. I sat on the floor in front her and just calmed her down before we started talking.

"I though you was on the pill." I said calmly.

She shook her head no and started crying again. I whipped her tears away and sigh.

"It's my fault! Not yours! I'll tell Jeremy to get a Pregnancy test when he comes back to make sure ok!" I said while picking her up and carrying her to her bed room.

"I got you and my child!" I said while kissing her forehead and leaving out.

I sigh and called Jeremy.

"Wya?" I said as soon as he answered.

"Outside.Wassup!" He said.

"I need you to go get a pregnancy test!" I said while walking downstairs.

"Ite boss."He said while hanging up the phone.

I went in the kitchen and made some soup for Dreka. The doorbell ring and it was Jeremy stand there with a brown paper bag.

He gave the bag to me and left. I sigh and went to the kitchen to get her soup. I took the soup and the test up to her room.

"BabyGirl here you go and I got you a test too just to be sure." She smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you babe!" She said which caused me to smile.

"Eat up! So I can see if I got a son or not!" I said while laughing and feeding her the soup.

She laughed as she eat the soup.

"It's going to be a girl!"she protested while finishing the soup and grabbing the test.

She got up and went to the bathroom. I went back downstairs with the bowl in my hand.

There was a knock at the door. I put the bowl down in the sink and went to go answer it.

It was non other than Colin. I can't stand him but I couldn't let it show.

"Wassup man?" I asked as we did our handshake.

"Nun mane just checking on Dreka! She said she was sick last night so."he said while walking in.

"Oh yes! Very sick! She upstairs" I said as he was waiting to see her.

He was heading upstairs and I quickly
Texted Dreka's Phone.

Wifey😈💦❤️: Colin here!! Hide the test now!!

I sent it while hoping she got it in time.
___________________________
🍇Vote!
🍇Comment!
🍇Check out my other Books!
✅Supporter of me? Join my TvillDolls