SlimThick•5

Dreka Mason
I got out the shower and put on me some PINK joggers and a PINK Sports bra with some black heels.

I had a little stomach,but not a hang stomach. I am mostly big in my thighs and breast area.

Anyway,I went downstairs and heard Odell yelling from downstairs in to his phone.

"I WAS RUNNING!!UGGHHH BYE!!!" he said while hanging up the phone and flipping through the channels.

I tried to walk past him with him noticing,but that didn't work. He called my name and I walked back into the living room.

"What you about to do?" He said while getting up and walking over in front of me.

He smiled so good with his Chanel cologne on.

"Go into the dance studio." I said while putting a pillow in front of my stomach to hide it.

"You don't have to hide, You don't have a big stomach! It's just yo thighs,legs,and breast." He said while looking at my body and moving the pillow.

I just smiled and walked away from him. I went up in the Dance studio and stretch.

I was trying to lost some weight and get back in shape.In high school, I was SlimThick,but when I started working and getting on my own I just started eating more.

I got up and started dancing.

(This the video of how she was dancing)

"Wow! That was great!" Odell said while standing in the door frame.

He scared me so bad that I turned around too fast that my ankle popped.I fell to the ground and screamed in pain.

"I'm sorry Dre!! I got you!" Odell said while picking me up bridal style and Carried me to the couch.

"I'm finna get you some ice." He said while running into the kitchen and getting the ice.

I took the shoe off and my ankle was swollen and red.

"Here Here!" He said while panicking a little bit.

"Calm down.. I'm ok!" I said while smiling a little bit.

"Ok, well I got practice soon! So Imma call Jeremy,our bodyguard, to assist you with anything you need!" He said while getting on his phone and calling somebody.

In a way, I like how he talking care of me. I like how he just came to my resume with his fine ass. Ohhweeee lord Jesus I can't be feeling this way about him like this,but truth is... I want him!

I got out my thoughts when Odell called my name.

"Yea??" I said while looking up at him.

He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"I'll be back Dre! Jeremy got a key,so he will just let his self in." He said while walking toward the door.

"Ok" I said while smiling.
___________________________
💕Goals:20 Comments and 10Votes💕

Vote✨
Comment✨
Check out my other books✨