SlimThick•11

Dreka Mason
I woke up to the smell of food and music. I got up and put my tank top and joggers back on and went down stairs.

I got down there and show Odell in a black muscle shirt and some tights with hooping shorts on. He was cook pancakes and bacon. My favorite!

"Good morning Princess!" He said while giving me a plate.

"Good morning Delly!"I said while laughing.

"Why you call me that?" He said while pouring me some orange juice.

"Cause I like that name!" I said while taking a bite of my pancakes.

Odell Beckham Jr
I just laugh and grabbed my gym bag.

"Where you going?" She asked while still eating.

"Practice princess!" I said while walking towards the door.

I left and headed to practice.

When I got there I got my stuff and headed to the field with everybody else.

I could feel that there was some tension between Colin and I because he just been giving me a death stare.

"Now! Come Colin throw the ball to Beckham! You know that play!!" Coach Jones said while getting on his ass for the 5th time today.

He just shook his head and I started laughing because it was making him madder.

"What you laughing at fuck boy!?!" He said while bumping into me with is shoulder.

"Fuck boy? You sound like a bitch!!" I said while pushing him back.

"I may do but I got Dreka though!" He said while smiling.

He took his helmet off and I did the same. He pushed me in the face and blood started dripping from my lip. I attacked him and started punching him repeatedly until he was out cold.

Some team mates pulled me off of him and I just slung them off of me and walked off the field. I went to the locker room and got my stuff to leave.

I speeded off in my car and made it home. I opened the door and saw Dreka in the kitchen cooking.

"So,you fucking with Colin now huh?" I said while getting her attention.

" He gave me a ride and his number! That's it!" She said while raising her voice.

I closer to her and looked at her.

"Stay away from him!" I said while getting in her face.

"Stay away from Camilla!" She while getting an attitude and pushing me back.

"Stop fucking playing wit me Dreka!" I said while pinning her to the refrigerator.

"I'm not playing Odell!" She said while getting out my grip and started back cooking.

I sigh and went upstairs to take a hot shower.

My phone ring and its Camilla.
___________________________
🍇Vote!
🍇Comment!
🍇Check out my other Books!
✅Supporter of me? Join my TvillDolls