SlimThick•23

6 Months Later...

Dreka Mason
I was getting the nursery together for the baby. I still didn't know whether I was having a boy or a girl,but I'll be happy when I pop this sucker out.

I moved in with Colin 4 months ago and it's been going great. We have gone closer and I have develop even more feelings for him. I may even love him more then Odell.

Speaking of the devil, we haven't talked since the I moved in with Colin. He didn't like the idea so we cut ties. Camilla and I have gotten back on good terms and all,but I don't trust her.

Colin said has a surprise for me today but he won't tell me. He know I hate surprises and all that! We made our relationship official about 3 months ago today so that's probably what he is talking about.

"Lets go Cupcake!"  Colin said while calling me from downstairs so we could leave and go to the mall.

I went downstairs and grabbed my purse and walked out first with Colin following me.

We got in the car and headed to the mall.

This baby is kicking the hell out of me right now! I held my stomach and Colin looked over at me.

"You ok babe!" He said while stopping at a red light and rubbing my stomach.

"Yes just having sharp pains and he is kicking more than usually" I said while taking deep breaths.

The light turned green and he started driving while rubbing my stomach too.

We made it to the mall and Colin gave me his Black card.Its an unlimited card only for billionaires and only Donald Trump,Bill Gates,and Colin have one.

We shopped for baby supplies and a Crib. We went to some clothing store and jewelry store. Finally,Colin went to a sport store while I went in Victoria secret and picked out some sexy to wear tonight for our anniversary.

We got all our stuff and headed to the house. When we there Colin got all the bags and told me to close my eyes as I stood at the front door.

"What's going on?"I asked at Colin opened the door and say the bags in the house and came back to guide me into the house.

"Open your eye babe!" He said.

I opened my eyes and saw all my family and some friend in the room that was decorated red and pink.

"It's your baby shower babe!" Colin said while grabbing my hand.

I hugged him and started greeting people. My Aunt Rachel,My cousin Susie,My brother Mike,Eric,Camilla, and even Odell was there.

Odell and I exchanged a smile and a side hug. Everybody else got a full hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Everything was going great and I got a lot of cute stuff for the baby. I got up and started saying my thank you speech until I got interrupted by Colin.

He got down on one knee and pulled out the biggest ring I ever seen. Everybody gasped including me.

"Dreka Denise Mason, I love you with all my heart! I know we haven't been together long but I have known you way before we made it official and I know you are the women of my dreams so please make this the happiest day of my life and Marry Me?
___________________________
🍇Vote!
🍇Comment!
🍇Check out my other Books!
✅Supporter of me? Join my TvillDolls