SlimThick•25

Dreka Mason
Contraction is waking me up at 4:36 in the morning. I turned to my other side facing Colin which caused him to wake up.

"You ok baby?" He said in his sleepy voice.

"Yea just got some contraction!" I said while closing my eyes to go back to sleep.

As soon I was into a deep sleep the contraction got really painful to the point where I could bare them any more.

"We got to go to the doctor!"I said while trying to get out the bed.

"Ok ok  baby lets get dressed." He said while putting on his white t-shirt.

I tried getting up but I was hurting to bad. Colin had to put my joggers on,my T shirts,and my shoes. My legs and everything else was sore.

Colin carried me to the car and drove me straight to the hospital.

"Baee ummm my water just broke Ahbbb" I said while breathing really hard.

"Calm down and take deep breaths " he said while still driving.

I closed my eyes and said a silent prayer to myself.

"Collin Rand Kaepernick! Please get this baby out of me now!!" I screamed as he carried me into the hospital.

"I need a doctor now my wife is about to give birth!" He said to the desk person.

The women called a doctor ,his staff came and got me onto a bed.Colin was hold my hand the whole time they rushed me to the delivery room.

"Dreka I need you to come down sweetie and open your legs for me"The doctor said while opening my legs slowly.

"I'm doctor Hampton and I will be delivering your baby!" She said while checking in between my legs.

Colin looked at me and I looked at him. He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead.

"You can do this!" He said while kissing my head as I squeeze it right every time Doctor Hampton checked to see was the baby turning.

"You know your baby going to be premature!"She said while getting ready to delivery my baby.

I was still crying and breathing hard because I was scared and in some much pain.

"PUSH!" She said.

I cried and lightly push while squeezing Colin hand.

"Come on Dreka push some more!" She said again.

I pushed as hard as I could and then I heard a little cry.

Colin went down there where the doctor was and cut the card,

"It's a girl!" Doctor Hampton.

I calm down and they stared cleaning off the baby.

Colin and I both was shedding tears.

"Hold on! I think I see another head!" She said while going back into my legs.

I felt the pain before she could even get her sentence out.

"Another one?" Colin and I said in unison.

"Yes! Now Push!"she said.

I pushed as hard as I could again while cry because I was Hurting so bad. I heard another little cry and Colin went to cut the cord again.

"It's a boy!" She said while cleaning him off.

Colin and I both smile and just hugged each other.

"Ok both of them are surprisedly healthy so we just going to check everything else and we will be back with the birth Certificates.

I nodded while still smiling
___________________________
🍇Vote!
🍇Comment!
🍇Check out my other Books!
✅Supporter of me? Join my TvillDolls