SlimThick•16

Odell Beckham Jr.
It's Friday night and I thinking maybe Dreka and I should do another Netflix and Chill.

"Dre come down here and watch this movie with me!" I said while yellling upstairs.

"I can't ! I'm going out tonight!" She said while coming down staid with this on.

"HELL NAWL! Where you think you going with that shit on? And with who?" I said while jumping off them couch

"Colin asked me out Odell." She said while looking for my purse.

"Dreka really? This nigga taking you out now!" I said while grabbing her by her arm.

"Apparently, we ain't got nothing going on so! Yes he is!" She said while yanking her arm out my grip.

I sigh and grabbed her hand.

"Ite but please go change please!" I said with my puppy dog eyes.

She rolled her eyes and walked back there stairs. I smacked her ass and she turned around with her mouth open.

"Don't say shit!! Now go do what daddy told you!" I said playfully.

10 minutes later,she came back down with this on.

"What about know?" She said while looking at me.

"Perfect!! Now, no touching,no kissing, and no holding hands!" I said while putting my hand around her waist.

"Ok dad!" I said while kissing his cheek.

There was a knock at the door and Dreka jumped out Odell's grip and opened the door.

Colin was standing there dressed like this.

Which had Dreka smiling like an idiot. Me and Colin did our handshake and he grabbed Dreka's hand to leave.

"Be careful with her man" I said as he opened her car door.

"I will mane don't worry!" He said while getting in his car and speeding off.

I slammed the door and sat on my couch. I sigh and just watched a Criminal Minds until my phone started ring.

"What Camilla?!" I said while rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry Odell! Please listen!" She said while crying.

I sigh and laid back on my couch.

"I'm listening!" I said with no emotion.

"I need you Odell! I'll be back soon and I'll show you!" She said while crying still.

I sigh loudly.

"Ite we'll see!" I said while hang up.

I sigh loudly again and just out my hands over my head.

I don't want to loose Dreka but I don't want to let Camilla go either. Both of them has my heart and I love both of them equally. Who do I choose? I thought.

It's 11:35 and Dreka has been home for more than 2 hours. I'm worried like a Mutherfucka! What is they doing ? Is she enjoying herself too much? Is he trying to fuck her?

All this ran through my head as I pace the floor nervously.

I heard a knock at the door and it was Dreka and Colin smiling and laughing.

I'm blood is boiling like hot water.
___________________________
🍇Vote!
🍇Comment!
🍇Check out my other Books!
✅Supporter of me? Join my TvillDolls