SlimThick•22

Odell Beckham Jr.
It's literally been 3 days since Dreka left this house. I have called,texted,and even emailed her. No reply!!!

Camilla and I have been trying to work on our relationship and all. We have talked about what we can do to make it back like it use to be and I'm really starting to Consider to confessing to Camilla about everything that when down.

Thing is,I'm not sorry for what I did and I still want to be with Dreka and I want that baby to actually be mines. I want to get married and get have a family.

Something that Camilla couldn't give me and I have to pretend that's it's ok because I love her but I also love Dreka. I'm just a man that's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

"Baby,want some to eat?" Camilla asked while walking to the kitchen.

I came behind her and smacked her ass.She turned around and punched me in my shoulder. I started laughing while walking in the kitchen with her.

"You don't know how to cook bae!" I said while sit at the kitchen table.

"I learned at little bit while I was in Europe a little!" She said while laughing.

I laughed too and watch her do her thing.I hear somebody knocking at the door and I got up to open it. I opened the door and Dreka was stand there waiting for me to open the door.

I let her in and she went straight upstairs. I looked out the door and saw a man standing in front of a black truck waiting for Dreka to return.

I went upstairs to her room.

"Why havent myou answered any of my calls or texts!!" I said while whisper and yelling at the same time.

"Cause I'm trying to my mind right and trying to figure things out!"She said in a dry tone.

"Well this is my baby too! You should be here not with him!"I said while coming closer to her.

"Maybe yours and you have Camilla in here.You know me and that bitch don't get alone so,why have stress on me and my baby" I said getting my stuff that was already packed.

"I love you ! I won't let her hurt you!"I said while grabbing her hand and pulling her close to me.

The door swung open and Camilla walked in.We separated before she could see us.I grabbed my bag and started walking pass her until she grabbed my arm.

"You better leave and never come back!" She said in an angrily tone.

I looked at her and then Odell.I wanted to fight her as right then but I didn't want to lost my little angel.

I continue to walk as Odell called my name. He letting this bitch run the show after she left his ass high and dry for 3 months. Now he being Captain save a hoe!! Ok Two can play that game!
___________________________

🍇Vote!
🍇Comment!
🍇Check out my other Books!
✅Supporter of me? Join my TvillDolls