SlimThick•21

Dreka Mason
Colin and I made it to his house,so we can't take privately. Camilla was literally 2 seconds away from getting her ass beat.

"So when you going to the Doctor cause I want to go?" He said while getting some cover out the closet because his house was icy cold.

"I think a week from now.I want a boy!" I said while smiling at the thought of a boy.

"Ok and No a girl so she can look like you!" He said while sitting on the couch with me and spreading out the cover over us.

In my head, I didn't know who was really the father of my baby. I thought Odell at first but I there is a chance Colin can be the father. Yes, I was doing some hoeish things and yes I fell in love with 2 people.

"Baby?" Colin said while breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yes?" I said while looking at him.

"I'm having a bigger house build and I want you to move end with me!" He said while grabbing my hand.

"Idk Colin! It seem like everything is moving so fast." I said while looking at him.

"I understand! I'm not rushing anything! You having 2 months to decide baby! Let's just focus on my baby girl!" He said while rubbing my cheek.

"Boy! You mean!" I said while laughing.

"I know what I say babe!" He said while laying on my stomach.

He started rubbing my stomach and fell asleep. I sigh and went to god on my situation.

"God,I know I have did some sinful thing in the past 3 months but please help through this situation and I pray for a beautiful boy or girl please god" I said while closing my eyes to go to sleep.

Next Day

I woke up to Colin talking to somebody on the phone.

"Yess on April 3rd!"He said while writing it down in his planner book.

"Yess have every thing ready!" He said while hanging up the phone.

I sat up and rubbed my stomach because I was starving.

"You hungry?" He said while look at me .

"Yesss! I want Waffle House please!" I said while getting up to pee.

I got done and brushed my teeth while washing my face. I sigh and I got in the shower to relax.

I rubbed my fingers through my hair and let tears rolled down eyes. I sat down in the tub area and just cried my eyes out.

I got myself together and washed myself and got out. I wrapped my towel around me and went into Colin's room. I got out his hooping shorts and put on my sports bra I had left in his dresser.

I went downstairs and there was a man standing by the countertop in the kitchen with a navy blue  and black  suit on.

"Umm What's going on?" I said while looking around for Colin.

"Hello,I'm Kirk and I am your personal butler and every thing else you need. Mr.Kaepernick hired me just for you." He said while giving me envelop with Mrs.Kaepernick on.

I smiled and opened it.
___________________________
🍇Vote!
🍇Comment!
🍇Check out my other Books!
✅Supporter of me? Join my TvillDolls